TF2 Sniper vs Sniper Tip

You are the director. Share here

TF2 Sniper vs Sniper Tip

by ZeePow » Mon May 16, 2016 7:01 pm

So I just made a quick video about a tip that will help in Sniper vs. Sniper situations. This is geared mostly towards new players/ people struggling with sniper, since most people who have been playing for a bit probably already know this one, but thought I'd share anyways. Hope it helps! More in-depth guides coming soon.

ZeePow
Donator

Re: TF2 Sniper vs Sniper Tip

by yasha » Mon May 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Nice explanation of second scoping! :)

My own tips for sniper vs sniper are probably the following:

1) Know the sight lines of the map you're playing so you can tackle a given situation from a different perspective,

2) increase your firing speed so that even if you're missing more shots, you'll be hitting the ones you do hit at a faster rate, improving your dps output (which tbh, is the whole purpose of the sniper class),

3) always be moving, even when taking your shots, as if you're playing stepmania,

and most important, 4) don't ever feel bad if someone else is a better counter-sniper than you, there are so many variables that go into a game, and despite being terrible at counter-sniping I still played sniper for a ugc plat team due to my other strengths :^)

Otherwise, sniper is one of the few classes that you can only really get better with through practice and time commitment.
yasha
Donator

by shoutzo » Tue May 17, 2016 12:22 am

10/10 beautiful voice i came my pants
shoutzo
Donator

by WordToYourMothership » Tue May 17, 2016 4:15 am

I just realized after you were talking to me about this video that you sound almost exactly like this guy

WordToYourMothership
Donator

Return to TF2 Videos