Common Spy Mistakes

You are the director. Share here

Common Spy Mistakes

by ZeePow » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 am

A short, fast paced video that goes over some common spy mistakes and how to fix them, as well as multiple scenarios you'll encounter as a spy and how to handle them. Haven't made a video in a while, so any feedback is appreciated!

ZeePow
Donator

Re: Common Spy Mistakes

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 am

Just watched it and subscribed. Love the explanations (and the editing skills XD).

Creating illusions with the invis watch is probably what I love about the Spy the most. Well that and the trickstabs of course. ;)

Yeah, a lot of spies and even myself sometimes forget that we have a primary weapon and we die in a lot of situations where that revolver or amby could have saved us. A good point you brought up. :)

I'm currently in the process of creating a lengthy guide/tutorial on escapes and illusions, so your explanations on the 'going in one direction then going into the other once fully cloaked' to trick the enemy just helped me out loads! Thanks :)
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by ZeePow » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:55 am

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:Just watched it and subscribed. Love the explanations (and the editing skills XD).

Creating illusions with the invis watch is probably what I love about the Spy the most. Well that and the trickstabs of course. ;)

Yeah, a lot of spies and even myself sometimes forget that we have a primary weapon and we die in a lot of situations where that revolver or amby could have saved us. A good point you brought up. :)

I'm currently in the process of creating a lengthy guide/tutorial on escapes and illusions, so your explanations on the 'going in one direction then going into the other once fully cloaked' to trick the enemy just helped me out loads! Thanks :)

Glad you liked it! And can't wait to see what you come up with for your tutorial, definitely let me know when it's finished and up!
ZeePow
Donator

by Ron Swansons Stache » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 pm

I dug the format. Quick, to the point, and shows me a quick video of an example. Really nice
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Return to TF2 Videos