Defensive Mindset vid with Balubish's awesome beats

You are the director. Share here

Defensive Mindset vid with Balubish's awesome beats

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Pretty much summed up in the title.

Thanks 2 the Bossman Mr B himself 4 the music.

Go to 17:30 for the highlight of the video where I trickstab Unkle and he flatters me by comparing me to MoonDoggy.
And yes, a clip repeats itself for some reason if you noticed, apologies, Sony Vegas was being crappy.

Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

Re: Defensive Mindset vid with Balubish's awesome beats

by Balubish » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:27 am

Happy you enjoy my beats bro <3

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:45 am

Balubish wrote:Happy you enjoy my beats bro <3

No problem, the pleasure is all mine. I will be using a lot of your masterpieces (with your permission of course) so don't you worry. :)

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Poppet » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:04 am

You don't have to wait so long to go for picks at the start. At around 1:30 they were all focused on your team. You then lost all chances of having them agro'd on something for nearly a minute. That area you got your picks at is a very risky spot because it has way to much agro which causes way too much damage and people often go back to grab the full health pack or take a different path.

Don't see why you're waiting in the middle at 1:50 for a couple seconds when it's a major walk area. You should look around and behind yourself when you're cloaked you have free reign to do it anyway. You're getting in to really poor situations because you're not thinking about what's around you.
Poppet
Blue Admin

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:09 am

Poppet wrote:You don't have to wait so long to go for picks at the start. At around 1:30 they were all focused on your team. You then lost all chances of having them agro'd on something for nearly a minute. That area you got your picks at is a very risky spot because it has way to much agro which causes way too much damage and people often go back to grab the full health pack or take a different path.

Don't see why you're waiting in the middle at 1:50 for a couple seconds when it's a major walk area. You should look around and behind yourself when you're cloaked you have free reign to do it anyway. You're getting in to really poor situations because you're not thinking about what's around you.

OUCH! That hurt. How did I know I was going to receive a bollocking when I saw your name? XD

Before I get started, please define the term 'agro'd/agro' for me, I cannot really seem to figure out what it means sorry lol.

Yes, I have a really bad habit of getting into poor situations, partly because I rely on intuition and not focusing and embracing the environment around me (I AM SO GUILTY OF THAT). It is partly because I get really tense, paranoid and fearful that I am going to fail, so I just do things without thinking and hope for the best (TERRIBLE I KNOW). My aggressive play style compensates this, but I know that I should find a balance between an aggressive play style and passive, tactical play style. Any tips on how to improve and get better?

And finally, what would YOU have done in my place in that situation at the start? Being the fearful, tense, adrenaline pumped freak I am, I do not really see what else I could have done in that situation. And are you implying that those picks I made were useless? And instead should I have picked the enemy off one by one? Please help me out here XD I do not really seem to know when to make the PERFECT pick.

Anyway, thanks for putting in the effort in typing so much, I am glad to see that I am getting feedback from such notable players.

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Poppet » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 am

Take picks at like 1:30. If I don't die I'd go into sniper house because my team will have a harder time killing anyone up there compared to cart. The cart isn't a poor call it's just risky and something your team can do pretty well already. It worked out for you.

If an enemy player is fighting a player on your team. They can't deal with you so it's really easy for you to kill them. If they try to deal with you they can't shoot at your teammate which is a win/win for your team either way.

If you go into a situation without a teammate it's a win/lose scenario with the win scenario being less likely.
Poppet
Blue Admin

Return to TF2 Videos