HealthHacks™ Video Series

You are the director. Share here

HealthHacks™ Video Series

by TobiasFunkeHH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Hey all! I've been making spy videos, mostly with the Kunai, since about 2011. Maybe 2010. I don't really recall. I changed YouTube channels, and re-uploaded some videos, so the history is lost to even me. Anywho. I'm posting a link to the HealthHacks™ Video Playlist on my channel so you can peruse them and enjoy, or not. Either way check out the channel, playlist, and other random videos in between!

Thanks,

Tobias

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... fPjpmtUhb6
"...and he had faith no longer, for he knew, nothing doubting." - Ether 3:19
TobiasFunkeHH
Donator

Re: HealthHacks™ Video Series

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:41 pm

TobiasFunkeHH wrote:Hey all! I've been making spy videos, mostly with the Kunai, since about 2011. Maybe 2010. I don't really recall. I changed YouTube channels, and re-uploaded some videos, so the history is lost to even me. Anywho. I'm posting a link to the HealthHacks™ Video Playlist on my channel so you can peruse them and enjoy, or not. Either way check out the channel, playlist, and other random videos in between!

Thanks,

Tobias

Finally! Something new! Do you upload daily? All my favourite spies like insospy,Slurgi,Carlotso and of course Stabby don't really upload frequently, and ive probably seen almost all spy frag videos by every single famed spy XD (I know i don't have a life :P) Don't worry, i'll check it out! :D

Edit:Holy sht you're awesome...can't believe i havent come across your channel before :( oh well, better late than never. :D
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by TobiasFunkeHH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:28 pm

TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:
Finally! Something new! Do you upload daily? All my favourite spies like insospy,Slurgi,Carlotso and of course Stabby don't really upload frequently, and ive probably seen almost all spy frag videos by every single famed spy XD (I know i don't have a life :P) Don't worry, i'll check it out! :D

Edit:Holy sht you're awesome...can't believe i havent come across your channel before :( oh well, better late than never. :D

Thank you! I was never really good at self-promoting. I don't know how people with 2k subs get like 80k views on a video. Lol. I would love more views! I don't upload daily. Unfortunately I am only able to play 2-3 days a week if that. So I accumulate demos and right now I'm on a schedule of trying to upload 2- 4 videos a month. Most likely 2. I work a lot, and have a family, so it's hard to be as consistent as I was when I first started.
Yeah, I feel like I've seen all the famed Spy frags too. I just went through and rewatched most of stabby's recently. Lol.

Thanks again for watching, I really appreciate your comment.
TobiasFunkeHH
Donator

by Balubish » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:44 pm

TobiasFunkeHH wrote:
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I wrote:

Thank you! I was never really good at self-promoting. I don't know how people with 2k subs get like 80k views on a video. Lol. I would love more views! I don't upload daily. Unfortunately I am only able to play 2-3 days a week if that. So I accumulate demos and right now I'm on a schedule of trying to upload 2- 4 videos a month. Most likely 2. I work a lot, and have a family, so it's hard to be as consistent as I was when I first started.
Yeah, I feel like I've seen all the famed Spy frags too. I just went through and rewatched most of stabby's recently. Lol.

Thanks again for watching, I really appreciate your comment.

I dont know how to get subs. The End

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Kaiuu » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:22 pm

TobiasFunkeHH wrote:Hey all! I've been making spy videos, mostly with the Kunai, since about 2011. Maybe 2010. I don't really recall. I changed YouTube channels, and re-uploaded some videos, so the history is lost to even me. Anywho. I'm posting a link to the HealthHacks™ Video Playlist on my channel so you can peruse them and enjoy, or not. Either way check out the channel, playlist, and other random videos in between!

Thanks,

Tobias

Awesome frags. I see I'm not the only kunai user here :D
Kaiuu
Donator

by Balubish » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Kaiuu wrote:

Thanks,

Tobias

Thats not true, I use it too. But I have over 2 hours or so gamtime with spy, so im getting really good with that class. One game last week I got 2 points.

Balubish
Donator

by TobiasFunkeHH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Kaiuu wrote:

Thanks,

Tobias

Kunai is best knife. Nearing 100k on mine. I guess I need to stab Balubish about 4,500 more times.
TobiasFunkeHH
Donator

by Kaiuu » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Balubish wrote:
Kaiuu wrote:

Thanks,

Tobias

Thats not true, I use it too. But I have over 2 hours or so gamtime with spy, so im getting really good with that class. One game last week I got 2 points.

That's a really long time. You could probably be a plat spy ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Kaiuu
Donator

by Balubish » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Tru dat. Plat is to low for me, Im diamond league, not yet invented, so high its only me yet.

Balubish
Donator

by TobiasFunkeHH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Balubish wrote:Tru dat. Plat is to low for me, Im diamond league, not yet invented, so high its only me yet.

Bplz change name to "Balubish LFT Spy UGC Plastic"
TobiasFunkeHH
Donator

Return to TF2 Videos