[Pink] Pootis Spencer's Application (closed)

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Pootis Spencer's Application (closed)

by Skilltone » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 am

1) How long have you been with CSn?
In spite of the fact that I am new to the forums, I have been playing the fun servers for about a month or two.

2) When can we expect to see you on our servers?
When can you not? x3 Im on everyday for about 30 minutes up to 4 hours. :> (I know I'm corny with jokes... >_<)

3) What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
Sadly, I have never been an admin, but I have been a member on some forums since 2007, and I've seen them come and go so... I have a little experience seeing how they work.

4) How old are you?
I'm 17... I don't worry about the homework though, I always get it done during study hall. =3

5)Any skills that can benefit the community?
I'm a very social person, almost every person I meet always seems to like playing with me. On other forums I would almost always post in the general discussion section. I could help by making sure people don't troll on each other, grief, y'know, making sure things are how they should be.

6) Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
I'm pretty glad this question came up, when I'm not on the fun servers, I usally just hop onto low populated servers to get more people to join.. It's sort of a habit that I cant part with :L

7) To which server are you applying for admin?
The fun ones! =D [Pink]
Skilltone
Donator

Re: [Pink] Pootis Spencer's Application

by Vintage Cholent » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 am

just out of curiosity, are you ok with populating the UK server?

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Vivi Hill » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 pm

I spent a good deal of time on the UK server yesterday. It gives east coasters about 100 ping which surprisingly isn't that noticeable (cause it's a fun server). This would be a great help.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Argent » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 pm

benny hill wrote:I spent a good deal of time on the UK server yesterday. It gives east coasters about 100 ping which surprisingly isn't that noticeable (cause it's a fun server). This would be a great help.
The Trans-Atlantic cables are a wonder the modern world ever so barely comprehends.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by Repoman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Argent wrote:
benny hill wrote:I spent a good deal of time on the UK server yesterday. It gives east coasters about 100 ping which surprisingly isn't that noticeable (cause it's a fun server). This would be a great help.
The Trans-Atlantic cables are a wonder the modern world ever so barely comprehends.

A perfect plot would be to take over the cables and hold them for ransom for, one million dollars!
Repoman

by Skilltone » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Vintage Cholent wrote:just out of curiosity, are you ok with populating the UK server?

Perfectly fine with me :3
Skilltone
Donator

by SpoonFox » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Pootis Spencer is a great guy, I've played with him alot :o I'll just say this much, He's the only Pootis I've met who's awesome.
SpoonFox

by Smeemo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't know Pootis, and the responses here are rather lukewarm. Pootis, come help pop the fun server, and maybe reapply at a later time.
Smeemo

Return to Graveyard