[Pink]Tunas Pink Admin appilication (closed)

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink]Tunas Pink Admin appilication (closed)

by Dèx » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 am

1: How long have you been with CSn?. I have been in here i think 1-2 months
2:When can we expect to see you on our servers?. everyday from except monday and thursday
3: What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?. None
4: How old are you?. 12years old
5: any skills that can benefit the community? I speak danish so it's up to you to decide if that can benefit the community
6: Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?. Always:D
7: To which server are you applying for admin?. The new EU fun server
‹Failhorse› you guys are fucking boring.
How to get a girl
This works. Walk up to a girl and shake her hand. Complement her boobs, tell her she has a nice smile. Tell her your children with her will be beautiful. Complement her boobs again.
- Guy
Dèx

Re: [Pink]Tunas Pink Admin appilication

by Dèx » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

?
‹Failhorse› you guys are fucking boring.
How to get a girl
This works. Walk up to a girl and shake her hand. Complement her boobs, tell her she has a nice smile. Tell her your children with her will be beautiful. Complement her boobs again.
- Guy
Dèx

by Germz » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 pm

I've seen you online a few times, but you're not really an active chatter.
And you're 12.

Though I have nothing to say on this
Germz

by SpoonFox » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 pm

In all honesty... I think, from someone who has worked officially as a moderator... If you're under the age of 17... You shouldn't really be playing this (especially under the age of 14...) And furthermore... Unless you have actual Positive admin experience (eg, your past administration boss liked you as an admin, not because you were a kid >:| some are like that...) then maybe you shouldn't really try... Administration is difficult, has alot of responsible decision making involved, and furthermore, it also requires tolerance, which many kids and kids turning teens start to lose over time or they lose their responsibility. This is why the legal limit on adulthood tends to be 18... when all the clashing crap starts fading (Ask me? 20-23 really...) Anyways..

Teenagers, Kids, Preteens... Trying to become an admin... Do you honestly know what your responsibilities are? Can you handle adults picking on you, attacking you, verbally and in text and in innuendo? Can you understand complex terminology, complicated memes, and identify what truly is right or wrong?

I understand if you think it'd be fun... But honestly? I've been an admin over the years since I was 19, when I was age 14-18 I was a moderator on several places, and no, I couldn't handle the stress and stopped for a while (a year to be exact, to get my shit in order). Also, what if your parents came in and heard some of the stuff the adult players say? If they don't care... Wouldn't want them as -my- parents personally.

Regardless... Point is... Mature up, grow up, wise up, and overall, wait a few more years and try again.

I am not an official administrator, I am not a red admin, I have no authority, and if the administration wishes to remove this reply, I'll welcome it. I'm voicing my opinion on why the children shouldn't try out for administration.

I've met one person under the age of 18 who was responsible. A 15 year old who was more mature than any adult I ever met was a Co-worker with me on an MMORPG as a GM (Game Master/Game Moderator/etc) and he still had a few difficulties that some adults gave him. He never admitted his age except to his superiors though. This is an open site and people will see your age in the application and people -will- give you a hard time, whether it's to joke around or be malicious.

That is all.
SpoonFox

by Vivi Hill » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Though we are quite desperate for admins for the EU server, I am very hesitant to trust a 12 year old with admin. I have never been with you on the servers, so you could be very mature, but I've never come across a mature 12 year old. 14-15 is the lower limit for what I've seen. At least for now I think we should wait. Play with us on the US servers and get to know other admins. If we like you and realize that you're actually mature I suppose we can reanalyze. But for now it seems a bit young.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Smeemo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 pm

And the late replies continue! Application denied. Sorry, Tunaman. You're a kewl kid 8-) , but I feel more comfortable with older admins.
Smeemo

Re: [Pink]Tunas Pink Admin appilication (closed)

by Failhorse » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 pm

No offense to the OP. Trying to clean up the old apps.
If you feel you deserve another shot. Reapply. But this thread is now closed.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to Graveyard