[Pink] Smeemo Wants to Be Pink! (confirmed)

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Smeemo Wants to Be Pink! (confirmed)

by Smeemo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm

How long have you been with CSn?
I've been donating and administrating since April of '10, when CSn was TFGN.

When can we expect to see you on our servers?
Pretty damn often. SBs and the adolescent bickering that is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid (thought I left all that shit behind after high school ;) ) in its administration gives me a headache, so I am more frequently "escaping" to the fun server to... have fun!

What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
See response to "How long have you been with CSn?"

How old are you?

Any skills that can benefit the community?
With great age comes great level-headedness. I'm really good at double-jumping, too! And I like making outspoken idiots feel stupid for everyone's amusement. Wait, that one might be a weak point. But in all srsnss, I'm a very understanding individual who will never indiscriminately swing the mighty banhammer.

Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
My father, my father's father, and his father before him trained me in the way of server populating. Not bragging or anything, but it's definitely an art I take pride in.

To which server are you applying for admin?
The Fun Server.

A brief explanation of why I'm here writing this: My game has been laggy as hell when I'm in a full server, lately, so once the SBs are pop'd and at least one admin is on, I've generally been signing off and heading to the fun server, where the lag isn't so much of an issue. Also, the circular whinging that I've been hearing more and more of when an admin on the SBs performs his or her role dutifully is really getting on my nerves. I know our pinkmins are a solid bunch just from hanging in ze Mumble with y'all, but I've been on a few times when no admin was. There's god-awful mic spam on that server like nothing I've ever experienced in the Slayboxes (I don't mean micspam in general--I understand it's the fun server--I'm talkin' about BAD spam). :D If you think you don't know me well enough, yet, that's cool. I'll be around more often, and you can come back in a couple weeks and make a more informed decision. Just throwing this out here now so you're all aware that I want to get involved.
Smeemo

Re: Blue Smeemo Wants to Be Purple

by Ninja » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Well technically I'm not accepting anymore pink admins but I like smeemo so I'll accept
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by Infamous » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm

I dunno if i have a right to decide since im on trial but smeemo seems like a pretty cool bro. But yeah in the mumble he's a pretty nice guy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Uhhhh no....its just me....Gaben.
Infamous
Donator

by Toaster » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 am

Smeemo's just your all around bad ass mr. nice guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Divide by NaN » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

Well it's pretty much impossible for you to fuck up the fun server anymore than it is now.

The worst that will happen is you'll bring attendance down to 0 instead of 5.

I vote Approved.
Divide by NaN

Re: [Pink] Smeemo Wants to Be Pink!

by psyk » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 pm

NAN the server is rarely below 17/22. Stop talking smack and get over it.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

Re: [Pink] Smeemo Wants to Be Pink!

by NuclearWatermelon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Tis' done.
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Graveyard