[Blue] Drawed's App (Again)

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Blue] Drawed's App (Again)

by Drawed » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm

So after one too many nights of admin free servers and douche-bags galore, I decided to get around to (re)applying for Blue Admin

How long have you been with CSn?
CSn was the first server I joined on my first day of TF2 back in November 2010. I've been here ever since.

When can we expect to see you on our servers?
Night time. Like me or not, I do my job as admin well, and we are in need of an admin at night.

What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
I hosted and was the head admin on GamesRadar's Minecraft server for a couple of months. I also hosted and was head admin on the Bungie.net Halo 2 Vista server. Last but not least, I was an admin on the short lived Saxton Hale server for the Keymod community. Also an obscure community known as CSn. I have a decent amount of experience with admin responsibilities.

Are you over 18?
Yes

Any skills that can benefit the community?
I have a pretty good background with being an admin on servers. Also, I'm way better at video games than DinC, Ori, RZA, Snowsickle, TLR or anybody else. I also provide a cheery disposition on a regular basis, being the nice welcoming face to greet the masses on their entrance into our world. I can also write goodly.

Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
I already do it now.

To which server are you applying for admin?
Slayboxes.

Forum sign up date?
June 10th, 2011.

Number of forum posts?
Currently 279. However my lack of social life can guarantee that that number will be higher in the coming weeks.

Ori and RZA are my sponsors.
Drawed

Return to Graveyard