[Pink] Google's Admin Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Google's Admin Application

by Google13 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:02 pm

1. How long have you been with CSn?
Around 8 or 9 months.

2. When can we expect to see you on our servers?
I am on almost everyday.

3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
I am an admin on the CSN minecraft server.

4. Are you over 18?
No. 17.

5. Any skills that can benefit the community?
I am kind to all newcomers and like to keep up good conversations. And I am on the server whenever I can.

6. Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
Yeah. I try to do it when possible.

7. To which server are you applying for admin?
Lone Nest/ Funbox

8. Forum sign up date?
February 25, 2013

9. Number of forum posts?
14, this being my 15th.

My sponsor is Johnydrisk. 8-)
There is no need to fear, Google is here!
Google13

Re: [Pink] Google's Admin Application

by Johnydrisk » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Yup i give him support....... Don't fail me if you do get the job though :evil:
One frying pan is all I need to re-enact 300 in a server for 24.
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

by Lime_Flavored_Dragon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 pm

I'll be honest here... I think there are definitely better candidates.
ImageImage

8:04 PM - ≫ReL≪ PootisFactory CSn|LN: the dragon is sniffing the shark and the shark is tasting the dragon
Lime_Flavored_Dragon

by CR33D » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm

I'll give him my support- as long as he's not screaming with spatan, he's pretty chill.

Although when he and spatan on, there may be problems :P
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Arty_pn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm

When I'm on the funbox, he seems to get on someone's nerves at times , I usually mute the voice volume when he's on.
Last edited by Arty_pn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arty_pn

by Pootis Potato » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 pm

By the way, the name is Pinhead Larry. I haven't changed this name for a while.

I like google a lot. I hardly play on the CSN servers anymore, but when I did I thought he'd make a great admin, as he works well with new people, he's patient with most jerks, he can relate to all people and take sides and/or no sides, and he's much more mature than other candidates.

If I could EVER give my opinion, I'd support him.
Pootis Potato
Donator

by JBirdDoods » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

I approve of this application. I also would like to point out the fact that Google is probably one of the most fun loving people I know. Hes is on the love nest alot, I think he would be a great admin
JBirdDoods
Donator

Supa Sonic's approval

by Daniel1846 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 pm

he has my support =D
Daniel1846
Donator
Gotta Go Fast

by Revengineer » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

He's a good guy, and very friendly. I can always talk to him if I have problems. I honestly think he would be suitable for this job.
I am a proud fan of the Femme Pyro mod for TF2. <3
(Curious? check it out here.)
Like reading? Check out my DeviantART!
(I love all readers of my stories <3)
Revengineer
Donator

by Google13 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 pm

After seeing the opposition against my application, I would like to ask why? Arty posted that every time he comes on the Love Nest, he has to mute me and that I TRY to get on people's nerves. I NEVER try to annoy people intentionally. That is not who I am. I respect everyone, and if I happen to get on your nerves, I would like to apologize. But it is who I am. I have only seen Arty on the Love Nest on only a few occasions when I have been present. Secondly, for Lime, I give him a great deal of respect, but his response against my application really startled me. I can understand that he may not believe I'm right for the job, but to then say that he thinks there are far better candidates really hurt me. But when I was in a skype chat with a few friends earlier, Taco man joined it. He began to send me messages of him talking to Lime, of both him and Lime bashing me. I am not one to let that kind of badgering get to me, but I think it finally has. I will not revoke my application, and I hope that people will see through some of the deception and make a accurate judgement.
Google13

by Fencerboy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

clearly someone measaged all their friends asking to post on their app...
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Knees of Justice » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Fencerboy wrote:clearly someone measaged all their friends asking to post on their app...

Maybe... people with meager post counts showing up out of no where.

However, I am in no position to judge due to my lack of activity. If you can get approval from other pinkmins then I'd say go for it.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by taco man » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Fencerboy wrote:clearly someone measaged all their friends asking to post on their app...

I was in the skype call with him and I do confirm this. He was asking everyone to post here. :l

Well, I agree w/ lime, there are much better people.
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

by megamoose » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Alright guys. Her's what I know...

taco man wrote:
Fencerboy wrote:clearly someone messaged all their friends asking to post on their app...

I was in the skype call with him and I do confirm this. He was asking everyone to post here. :l
Well, I agree w/ lime, there are much better people.

Taco: You hate Google, so therefore, all comments you hold are irrelevant...

Anyways, even though I do like you Google, there is much to be learned until you should apply again. I'm sorry for this comment, and even though I've been rejected (3) times, I still know what people have to be to get trial. I'm sorry, but I agree with Lime... Sorry Josh...

But on the other hand, he is very nice and respectable, +1 for this!
megamoose
Donator

by taco man » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:05 pm

megamoose wrote:Taco: You hate Google, so therefore, all comments you hold are irrelevant...

Uhm. Its not that I hate Google that I dont want him to become admin, its that he wont be a good admin. I remember the day D.S.S got more members than S.S.S and he flipped hell on love nest. He would constantly rage at me and johnny, he kept killing us, and when we killed him he got even more mad. When I PM'ed him about D.S.S and more members, he told me to go fuck myself and I am a bitch or whatnot. I mean, a thing you need to do to comit to the job of admin is control anger. I mean, Banana got banned and revoked admin for saying f@g. Like, I would app again, but the problem is that my fuck up when I first apped and that I need to control my anger a little bit. But, Someone Special has like so anger at all. He never rages. The only thing I have seen him say close to raging is "That was bullshit" or something like that. He never says like "Go fuck yourself" or like "That was fucking bull shit dude. Shut the fuck up" or any harsh comments. The way I see it is Someone Special > Google. Sorry mate, but its the truth :|
taco man
Donator

by Google13 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I believe its time for me to throw in the towel, for now. The opposition against me put up a good fight. But I will continue to improve and hopefully one day be able to be as good an admin as our current ones. But I would first like to reply to a few topics people posted about me on this application. First, I never try to annoy people purposely. If I happen to, I am sorry. I will work on being more calm when on the servers. Lastly, about the S.S.S. comments. I did act immature during that time and did make several comments that were inappropriate. But I have grown from that and will continue to do so. That was the past, and I hope in the future I may be able to become an admin and help make the servers even better. I want to thank those who supported me in my endeavor. Thank you. :)
Google13

by cloud » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 am

As the only person here who knows Google irl, at this point, it would be a mistake to make him a trial at the moment. He's been going through an annoying phase, but with that last post, he's done me proud. One of the ways of showing maturity is knowing when you've reached the end, and don't need to press on. Keep stuff like that coming, all you'll see no objections from me.
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

by check six » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 pm

New applicants must have been signed up to the forums for at least 2 months. They must also contribute 50 quality posts to the forum. Special considerations will be made to those looking for Blue (slaybox) admin, who live on the west coast. Please note, you must be over 18. On rare occasions we will accept someone underage. Pending your standing in the community. Pimply faced Canadian teenagers need not apply.

R
U
L
E
S

i totally fail to see why the love nest is different

rules

it's also only up to the admins whether or not you get admin so people vouching for you doesn't do shit unless it's an admin

nice_try
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by CR33D » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm

check six wrote:New applicants must have been signed up to the forums for at least 2 months. They must also contribute 50 quality posts to the forum. Special considerations will be made to those looking for Blue (slaybox) admin, who live on the west coast. Please note, you must be over 18. On rare occasions we will accept someone underage. Pending your standing in the community. Pimply faced Canadian teenagers need not apply.

nice_try

Johny has like 5 posts xD
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by check six » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 pm

CR33D wrote:
check six wrote:New applicants must have been signed up to the forums for at least 2 months. They must also contribute 50 quality posts to the forum. Special considerations will be made to those looking for Blue (slaybox) admin, who live on the west coast. Please note, you must be over 18. On rare occasions we will accept someone underage. Pending your standing in the community. Pimply faced Canadian teenagers need not apply.

nice_try

Johny has like 5 posts xD

le xd
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

just fucking saying that there are exceptions and there are exceptions, like johny everybody knew and loved because he was johnyfuckindrisk but if you're gonna put some random nerd in who isn't beloved then fuck are you gonna do

point is you gotta stop making exceptions at some point and stop making it a little circlejerk, admin can't be THAT easy to get
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by Knees of Justice » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

check six wrote:le xd
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

just fucking saying that there are exceptions and there are exceptions, like johny everybody knew and loved because he was johnyfuckindrisk but if you're gonna put some random nerd in who isn't beloved then fuck are you gonna do

point is you gotta stop making exceptions at some point and stop making it a little circlejerk, admin can't be THAT easy to get

Sharply put, and I agree. Not trying to deter future applicants, but at least try to work towards the admin guidelines provided.
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by taco man » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:23 pm

R
U
L
E
S

i totally fail to see why the love nest is different

rules

it's also only up to the admins whether or not you get admin so people vouching for you doesn't do shit unless it's an admin

nice_try

Thank you. Holy fuck people sometimes just let it go through 1 ear and out the other.
taco man
Donator

by check six » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm

knees where did you disappear to for a couple months anyway

it's like you just disappeared or somethin'
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by Knees of Justice » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 pm

check six wrote:knees where did you disappear to for a couple months anyway

I lost interest in TF2 once school started. Kind of lost track of things and stopped checking the forums, but I'm back now!
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by taco man » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 am

Knees of Justice wrote:
check six wrote:knees where did you disappear to for a couple months anyway

I lost interest in TF2 once school started. Kind of lost track of things and stopped checking the forums, but I'm back now!

yey :D
taco man
Donator

Return to Graveyard