Application For Admin :D (closed) reapply plz

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

Application For Admin :D (closed) reapply plz

by Cheezemanjoe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 pm

I have been in the community for probobly a year or 2. Lost my other account on TF2. Dont know how lol.

Im usually on TF2 and the trading post server everyday.. Unless i got some work to do.

Ido have admin experience. I was an =ST= On Call of Duty World at War, i ran a nation Nazi Zombie server. I did really well. And i know not to abuse the admins powers. :D

I am currently 14 years of age. Still growin' lol.

Well, I'm a pretty good sniper, i aim for the head then red dust everywhere lol. I make people laugh (dont know if that counts), i sometimes (if i feel nice) Give out free weapons or paints.

I am okay with going to an empty server, i will do anything that helps Crit Sandvich :D

I usually go to the Unusual Trade server for my bonk helm with sunbeams, But mostly i come to the Trading Outpost server with my friend Unicornpoop. I would like to be there if possible :D

Thanks for the oppurtunity to apply for admin. =[TS]= I Have Derpes is my steam name. :mrgreen:
Cheezemanjoe

Re: Application For Admin :D

by NuclearWatermelon » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

NuclearWatermelon

by Vivi Hill » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Don't worry--we'll open up admin apps again relatively soon. Play in our servers, show us who you are, and it'll speed up the process once apps are open again.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Ackybur » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 pm

How was he in this community for a year or two? It hasn't been a year bro
Ackybur
Donator

Return to Graveyard