[Blue] Ntells application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Blue] Ntells application

by ntell12 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 pm

1. How long have you been with CSn? I have been with CSn for a bit over a year now and am a regular donator (ran out of donator at the moment and will renew soon)
2. When can we expect to see you on our servers? I will be on the server for a few hours a day or whenever i have time due to the fact i will be starting high school soon.
3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? not sure if u can call it admin experience since it only lasted for a day since it was accidental but asked fingerman and fixed the mistake that was made.
4. Are you over 18? No i am currently 13 and will be 14 on november 10th.
5. Any skills that can benefit the community? I have quite a bit of free time and a fast learner so i can help with certain jobs/task that will be given to me.
6. Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I have no problem with jumping on an empty server to help populate.
7. To which server are you applying for admin? I am applying for westcoast slaybox 1
8. Forum sign up date? Feb 11th 2012
9. Number of forum posts? This will be only my second post but i have been checking the website out more and am planning to post more.

Thank you for your consideration and taking your time to read this post. Have a nice day!
p.s. my sponsor is Enigma (currently known as A$AP Enigma on steam)
ntell12
Donator

Re: [Blue] Ntells application

by VoltySquirrel » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

He seems pretty okay, so I'll give him my vote.
VoltySquirrel

Re: [Blue] Ntells application

by Enigma » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Confirming sponsorship/mentor-ship.
Enigma

Return to Graveyard