[Blue] Drawed's Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Blue] Drawed's Application

by Drawed » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

So after one too many nights of admin free servers and douche-bags galore, I decided to get around to applying for Blue Admin

How long have you been with CSn?
CSn was the first server I joined on my first day of TF2 back in November 2010. I've been here ever since.

When can we expect to see you on our servers?
Being a college student with no job and on summer break at the moment, pretty much from noon until 3 am Central with breaks for food, etc.

What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
I hosted and was the head admin on GamesRadar's Minecraft server for a couple of months. I also hosted and was head admin on the Bungie.net Halo 2 Vista server. Last but not least, I was an admin on the short lived Saxton Hale server for the Keymod community. I have a decent amount of experience with admin responsibilities.

Are you over 18?
18, I'm a big boy now.

Any skills that can benefit the community?
I have a pretty good background with being an admin on servers. Also, I'm way better at video games than Wakka, Vetos, Saber, or anybody else. I also provide a cheery disposition on a regular basis, being the nice welcoming face to greet the masses on their entrance into our world. I can also write goodly.

Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
I already do it now.

To which server are you applying for admin?
Slayboxes.

Forum sign up date?
June 10th, 2011. I had forgotten we had forums...

Number of forum posts?
Currently 20. However my lack of social life can guarantee that that number will be higher in the coming weeks.

Saber said he would sponsor me. Also, being my soul mates, I am sure that Wakka and Vetos would gladly sponsor me.
Drawed

Re: [Blue] Drawed's Application

by Saber » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Pretty sure you only need one sponsor, but yeah, confirming sponsorship. Drawed is a cool dude with some fancy-ass hats and miscs, and I see the guy on all the time. Usually enforces rules a bit as well, and I'd say it'd be nice havin' even more fellas making sure them law violators dun ged deir wai.
Saber

by Wakka » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 pm

too bad at tf2 to be admin
Wakka

by SovietPanda » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Wakka wrote:too bad at tf2 to be admin
SovietPanda
Gold Admin

by Vetos » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 pm

SovietPanda wrote:
Wakka wrote:too bad at tf2 to be admin
Vetos

by Snowsickle » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd love to see Drawed as an admin. Good guy, always willing to help pop, and one of the few people in this community that I would trust to be mature enough to deal with problems that come up.
Snowsickle
Blue Admin

Return to Graveyard