[Pink] Megamoose's 3rd (Maybe final) Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Megamoose's 3rd (Maybe final) Application

by megamoose » Fri May 25, 2012 8:57 pm

1. How long have you been with CSn? I first joined in the summer of 2011, I think on June 27th. After a bit, I then joined the forums. So as of May 19th, probably 10-11 months ( almost 1 year :) )

2. When can we expect to see you on our servers? On weekdays, people can find me on ranging from 5:00 pm -> 10:30 pm... I am not on for that long, but I play during those hours. Usually though, I will be on at around 7:00 pm. On weekends, I play the whole day if possible, ranging from 12:00 p -> 11:00 pm. If I have work however, there is no set time.

3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? I was an admin on 3 maplestory [P]izza [S]lices. The names were xDreamerMS, BankaiStoryMS, and EdenMS / HypnoticStory. All of them are down, but while I was there, population increased and there were very little trolls. On TF2, I have no admin experience, but have known the community very well.

4. Are you over 18? I'm currently only 16. Many people believe that I'm <12, because of my voice. Those people are trolls, and I do not listen to them anymore.

5. Any skills that can benefit the community? I am very nice and I can continue to bring people back to the servers. I also have many friends who do not know of critsandvich, so I can bring them here. Also, recently I have been much less of a douch than before and I try to calm people down.

6. Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I wouldn't mind at all if I had to, for I do it now. Once there is one person there (me), more would come because the server would not be empty.

7. To which server are you applying for admin? I am applying to the Love Nest or Fun Box 2

8. Forum sign up date? My forum sign up date is Sunday Jul 24, 2011 at 12:26 am.

9. Number of forum posts? With this post included, it will be my 274thpost.

Nikki is my sponsor.

One last thing:
I know I can get on people's nerves, and can be a douche every now and then, but I make up with that by trying to help the community. Yes, I know I get trolled, it doesn't matter, because those people are immature. And also, I am probably more mature now than I was back in November/December.
megamoose
Donator

Re: [Pink] Megamoose's 3rd (Maybe final) Application

by Nikki Wolf » Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Confirming sponsorship.
Nikki Wolf

Return to Graveyard