[Pink] Mama Luigi

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Mama Luigi

by MamaLuigi » Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Okay. Let me get this out of the way first. I realize I am underage for the job of Admin. Also, I realize the complete stress the pinkmins and probaly all Admins are going through right now, and that they can only pick certain people. But just here me out on this one.

1. I've been with CSn for about a year and 1/4 of a year...Well, also enough to push my TF2 play time to 401 hours.
2. Every day of a week. There will be one week where I sometimes do not play as I am at a different house. The situation is getting solved though.
3. Unfortunatly, none. I was once a donater on this server, but that's the closet thing I've ever gotten too.
4.Again, as explained above, I'm currently 13, turning 14 in August. I realize that this sets me far from becoming an Admin, and it's understandable if I'm not picked. I just want a chance to...Well have a chance.
5. Of course. If I'm not busy, I'm usually there for pops.
6.The love nest and love nest 2.
7.Jan 21, 2012. I wish I would've signed up earlier, but I didn't know this website exsited until someone told me.
8. At this time,...7. I hate that. I just don't know what forum to post on most of the time.

I know this puts me at a severe disadvantage, and yeah. The chances of trial admin are slim. I just hope you consider me. At least.
Thanks, Mama Luigi.
Also, I have LimeFlavoredDragon sponsering me.
MamaLuigi
Donator

Re: [Pink] Mama Luigi

by Lime_Flavored_Dragon » Thu May 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Sponsoring
ImageImage

8:04 PM - ≫ReL≪ PootisFactory CSn|LN: the dragon is sniffing the shark and the shark is tasting the dragon
Lime_Flavored_Dragon

by Knees of Justice » Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

I haven't seen you play much until just recently.

I feel like there are better candidates right now. You seem unsure of yourself.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by medkitz » Fri May 25, 2012 12:03 am

COMMUNITY OPINION : Mama hasn't been on lately, but he is one great guy. He is mature for his age and can handle situations pretty well (or tries to). I have never seen him intentionally break any rules, but with lack of time actually being a part of the community; I'm sure he can return to the old Luigi .
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by MamaLuigi » Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 am

It's not that I'm not sure of myself, it's just that I know there are better candidates than myself.
And I haven't played often mostly because I was on vacation recently. I've gotten back into the habit of playing again, and I have been here a while. Ask a Communtity member.
MamaLuigi
Donator

Return to Graveyard