Sjas' Admin Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

Sjas' Admin Application

by Sjasface » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:15 pm

1) How long in the community?
I've been playing since Critsandvich servers where still 2 Fingers servers, but more realistically about 9 months (March up until now.) but forum wise very much new.
2) Time/Days you can join our servers?
Monday to Sunday from 6PM-1AM GMT (approx 1-8PM for the Chicago area, I may be wrong with the timezones...)
3) Do you have admin experience?
I am clan leader for the <GRC> Skulltag clan, Site Administrator for said clan's forum, I host my own (non dedicated) server infrequently, however I am also trusted with the R-Con for at least two other servers. I'm willing to go into more detail if necessary.
4) How old are you? (we don't want to be responsible if you don't finish your Chemistry homework.)
I'm 18 this past October, out of education.
5) Any skills that can benefit the community?
I'm fair when it comes to dealing out the appropriate consequences when people don't uphold the rules of my server, I will uphold this same standard within the Critsandvich servers.
6) Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
I have no problem with doing that.
7) Which server do you prefer to work in?
I have a preference towards the Slay boxes. Though if the EU Server comes into effect I'd prefer to work there too.
Last edited by Sjasface on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sjasface

Re: Sjas' Admin Application

by rawkies » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 pm

You sound too serious for critsandvich...
jkjk of course

Welcome and good luck!
rawkies [r/trees]: nigga gimme 10 bitches and ill fuck all 10 --Snoop Doggy Dogg
セクシーのきたないお: words to live by
rawkies

by Sjasface » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:43 pm

rawkies wrote:You sound too serious for critsandvich...
jkjk of course

Welcome and good luck!

I just re-read it and I guess I did sound a little serious, but no worries I noticed you where joking.
Thank you.
The Pellet of Poison is in the Flagon of a Dragon, the Vessel with the Pessle has the Bru that is True.
Sjasface

by Vivi Hill » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Nice to see an EU app.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Ackybur » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 pm

oooo the UK! My brother is being sent there. I SO ESSITED TO GO VISIT!
Ackybur
Donator

by Sjasface » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:oooo the UK! My brother is being sent there. I SO ESSITED TO GO VISIT!

Oh I saw you'd posted a while ago and never thought about responding until now, oops. D:
But what is he being sent here for may I ask? Oh and here's a hint if you visit during the winter, avoid the North East of England when it's been snowing. It's impossible to get anywhere because they never bother to put grit salt down to stop it from becoming ice.
Sjasface

by Ackybur » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Sjasface wrote:
Admiral Ackybur wrote:oooo the UK! My brother is being sent there. I SO ESSITED TO GO VISIT!

Oh I saw you'd posted a while ago and never thought about responding until now, oops. D:
But what is he being sent here for may I ask? Oh and here's a hint if you visit during the winter, avoid the North East of England when it's been snowing. It's impossible to get anywhere because they never bother to put grit salt down to stop it from becoming ice.

He's going there because his wife is in the airforce, and he'll be starting school again. I think they are 60 minutes (or miles) from London, so I'll be in that area. I also plan on going around August/September soooo no winter for me! :)
Ackybur
Donator

by Sjasface » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:
Sjasface wrote:

He's going there because his wife is in the airforce, and he'll be starting school again. I think they are 60 minutes (or miles) from London, so I'll be in that area. I also plan on going around August/September soooo no winter for me! :)

Oh the air-forces? that makes sense since I have a history of the services myself, well... only as an ex-scaley-brat (Scaley-brat is what is often used to refer to a serviceman's kid, my dad was in the Royal Air Forces... The more you know. :D) Well, that's probably the best time to visit, probably not as hot as it could have been and definitely before the autumn sets in. I may be wrong, our weather is rather precarious at the best of times.
The Pellet of Poison is in the Flagon of a Dragon, the Vessel with the Pessle has the Bru that is True.
Sjasface

by Ackybur » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 pm

I love the UK accents. I'm tempted to kidnap a little midget, and make him talk to me allllll the time. I'm excited to head to London, and maybe see a little Banksy vandalism! Does he still do it, or not really since he's a big time street artist?
Ackybur
Donator

Return to Graveyard