[Pink] Megamoose's Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Megamoose's Application

by megamoose » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 pm

1. How long have you been with CSn? I first joined in the summer of 2011, I think on July 15th. After a bit, I then joined the forums.

2. When can we expect to see you on our servers? On weekdays, people can find me on ranging from 3:00 pm -> 10:30 pm... I am not on for that long, but I play during those hours. Usually though, I will be on at around 7:00 pm. On weekends, I play the whole day if possible, ranging from 12:00 p -> 11:00 pm.

3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? I was an admin on 3 maplestory [P]izza [S]lices. The names were xDreamerMS, BankaiStoryMS, and EdenMS / HypnoticStory. All of them are down, but while I was there, population increased and there were very little trolls. On TF2, I have no admin experience, but have known the community very well.

4. Are you over 18? I'm currently only 16. Many people believe that I'm <12, because of my voice. Those people are trolls, and I do not listen to them anymore.

5. Any skills that can benefit the community? I am very nice and I can continue to bring people back to the servers. I also have many friends who do not know of critsandvich, so I can bring them here. Also, recently I have notified any admins of crazy courses and rude people.

6. Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I wouldn't mind at all if I had to. Once there is one person there (me), more would come because the server would not be empty.

7. To which server are you applying for admin? I am applying to the Fun Server Godm1n and N1nja Love Nest.

8. Forum sign up date? My forum sign up date is Sunday Jul 24, 2011 at 12:26 am.

9. Number of forum posts? With this post included, it will be my 69th post. (Hehe)

Jett is my sponsor.
megamoose
Donator

Re: [Pink] Megamoose's Application

by Jettrax » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 pm

I say yes Matt is a friendly person and has been playing with us for quite a long time. The only reason i was sceptic is the fact of you may not be taken seriously when you tell people to do things. Some new person will come on the server and get told not to do something by you and he'll be like "shut up kid". This is my honest opinion but i still say yes
Jettrax
Donator

by megamoose » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:01 pm

I thank you for the yes and I thank you on your honest opinion. From now on, when people are not told to do stuff, I'll type it. Then people will not think I'm suych a kid. (Spongebob Movie reference)
megamoose
Donator

by xbawkzes » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Sorry dude, we've closed apps for now.

Redirect yourself here to find out a tiny bit of info!
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

Return to Graveyard