Unicorns admin app

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

Unicorns admin app

by duck » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

1. For about 2 months
2. Everyday! And for the time, it matters if I have to go to work or not. If work i'll be on @ 7:00 alaska time if no work it'll be at about 4:00 alaska time (that means i can be there for the people who stay up late)
3. I have a small amount of admin experience. It was for about 2 months for my old clan TTT.
4. I'm 16, but I always complete homework during school so that will not be a problem
5. Well im extremely friendly and I get along with most everybody with a good atitude. I can bring lots of people to our fun gaming communty. Regretfully I recruited 50 people for my old clan TTT so i do have the recruiter's capabilities.
6. Why wouldn't I. I have lots of friends who are online at any givin time.
7. I would prefer to work in the trade server because I myself love to trade and it would be fun to try something new :D
duck

Re: Unicorns admin app

by Gold Team Rules » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 pm

I haven't been able to play with him much on the trading server because of my inability of activity but i have to say he has never been a problem for the server and having someone in Alaska would be a great contrast to my EST when it comes to admin availability. I asked one of the former members of his previous clan (TTT) and found out the reason he stopped being admin was legitimate and not based on anything HE did and that he was a pretty good guy. I see no reason why he shouldn't be admin.
Gold Team Rules

by NuclearWatermelon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I'll leave this one to Gold Team.

If you think now after having some time he'd do well, let us know so here.
NuclearWatermelon

by Gold Team Rules » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 pm

He should be fully fledged, i give him approval.
Gold Team Rules

by NuclearWatermelon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Done
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Graveyard