[blue] a duck

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[blue] a duck

by duck » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm

How long have you been with CSn? almost a year
When can we expect to see you on our servers?almost everyday
What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? critsandvich network gold admin since last november, pink admin since march of 2011. TTT server admin (october of last year). jim shirtz trade server admin for a few months in the summer, tf2-trader admin for the entire summer.
Are you over 18? no
Any skills that can benefit the community? i am friendly and i get along with mostly anyone. i know all of the regulars. i play on the westcoast slaybox more than most of the current admins. i am a good trader and can help those who need help in our servers. i know my admins commands.
Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? always
To which server are you applying for admin? slayboxes
Forum sign up date? nov 25 2010
Number of forum posts? 1282 something

ninja is mah sponsor
duck

Re: [blue] a duck

by AuronV3 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Alright, listen big boy. If your applying for Blue AS WELL as keeping gold, at least jump in our server occasionally. I hardly ever see you on any other server other than slaybox. I'm not hating you or saying stupid stuff, just having 3 admins is a lot to handle with you only on Slaybox and/or Funbox.

My say in this is if your going blue, revoke Gold, although I am hardly the one to make that decision.

ANYWHO, your always on slaybox, so I never see you, but I'll presume you do a decent job.

-EDITED due to irrational speaking without knowing all the facts
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

by mrProtagonist » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm 100% in to what Damon said. If he wishes to become blue then he cannot split his time and must choose between Gold or Blue. He already is admin on Pink and Gold but, doesn't spend enough time on Gold, and Nikki claims he's not on Pink that often.

So my suggestion is a trial to test if he can remain active on all 3 if not, then he doesn't get to keep Pink and Gold. If he does then perhaps he can keep all 3.

duck you applied before and were turned down not a month ago. I'm not sure it is wise to apply again but, we'll see what the other Blue admins say.

We golds say No. As you don't spend any time with our server.
Forum's own pervert
Bumped like 300 fuckin posts
mrProtagonist

by duck » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

well whenever im in the fun server i dont see nikki. its because of timezone difference. i am in the fun server alot. people just dont see me. just because im not seen doesnt mean im not there
duck

by Ninja » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm

I guess you don't need me to complain about not seeing you in the pink servers, but I would like to see you there more often, especially since you went pink.
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by duck » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

i spent about 3 hours there yesterday, 3 hours today so far. im trying
duck

by doppelganger » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm not seeing anything related to Blue in here, if Ninja is your sponsor, and her comment doesn't look promising, then she needs to state that she is.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by Ninja » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 pm

I don't know if i can technically sponsor since I am main Pinkmin.
I think it should be a main blue admin to be honest.
(I have already told him this.)
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by xbawkzes » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 pm

duck wrote:well whenever im in the fun server i dont see nikki. its because of timezone difference. i am in the fun server alot. people just dont see me. just because im not seen doesnt mean im not there

I'm on the fun server nearly all the time. I see you once or twice for an hour. Just sayin'
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

by AuronV3 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 pm

You know, doppel is right, this thread has nothing to do with Duck becoming blumin, let's just keep it to the point.

Yes, I'm at fault for the first post, lets just not do another one of "those" threads.
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

Return to Graveyard