Gold Team Rules Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

Gold Team Rules Application

by Gold Team Rules » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm

1) I have been in the community for around one and a half months.
2) EST: Most weekdays after 2:30 and on weekends when possible.
3) Yes, i have been admin for 3+ months on a non VAC TF2 server a year ago until is was shut off by the main admin, admin is a 2 small messaging boards, and a main streamer for a video game streaming site for 5+ months.
4) I am 17
5) I am very much capable of going out of my way to handle matters on separate Crit Servers and handle disputes. Also, i can provide a consistent moderation of the Trade Server for the times that i have said i am on.
6) Why wouldn't i?
7) I prefer to work on the Crit Sandvich trading server. I love it to death but the constant stream of mic spammers and people who fill up the chat with repetitive spam is unnecessary. I hope to alleviate that.

I just want to help in places i see that need help, and the trade server could use a dedicated admin.
Gold Team Rules

Re: Gold Team Rules Application

by Snowsickle » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Told Gold Team Rules to post here -- we don't currently have many (any?) admins that really pay attention to our less-serious servers and I was quite impressed with how he handled an issue that cropped up with a scamming player on the trade server earlier. A player was being a general nuisance and offering double trades for rare hats and only following through with half of the deal. He reported it to the admins, kept his cool, provided as much detail and evidence as possible, and had the best interests of the other players on the server in mind. Seems like a great guy to have around and he definitely has my vote.
Snowsickle
Blue Admin

by NuclearWatermelon » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 pm

I'll OK this for the time being, unless someone has anything contrary to say.
NuclearWatermelon

by Ackybur » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Snow backing application? Must be big. Ill throw my hat into the ring.
Ackybur
Donator

by Maringue » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 pm

We do need someone to keep an eye on the trading post, help kick afk people since it's always full. On the other hand, I don't know how much an admin can do if a player gets scammed in a trade, other than ban him from the trading server. But if he wants to keep the peace over there and seems level headed, then good luck!
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Gold Team Rules » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 am

I told Nuclear already but i am not going to be available in TF2 for a week since i am up in Pennsylvania visiting relatives for Thanksgiving. Sadly, my laptop won't run any games and i would rather spend my time not playing video games up there! When i come back, I'll be able to continue coverage of the trading server starting Monday but i really hope admins periodically check up on it to see how it is doing because it can go from good to shit in an instant when it comes to spammers.
Gold Team Rules

Return to Graveyard