i give up

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

i give up

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 am

a
Last edited by duck on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
duck

Re: [blue] a duck's app

by Patrid » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Pros and Cons time.
Pro-
-I've seen you on the slayboxes quite a lot recently.
-You know HOW to use most of the important admin commands and know what they do.
-You have donated quite a lot
Cons-
-This summer (somewhere around there) I remember seeing you in server, thinking... that's pretty uncommon. I went to the stats page and found out that in the past 28 from that date you'd only been in csn slayboxes once. Note- this was not during the time where you stated that you were in Cali, this is referring to around a month before that.
-You don't know when to use your admin commands. I was in the westbox with you once when an annoying brat ->"USA Rock You"<- or something close to that~ and his older brother (or older male friend) were in the westbox micspamming up a storm. I wanted to see if you'd do anything, but you didn't take action.

I would also like to note that you cannot kick people you disagree with on the server for personal reasons (which you have at least once).

My vote would have to be No.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Patrid wrote:-You don't know when to use your admin commands. I was in the westbox with you once when an annoying brat ->"USA Rock You"<- or something close to that~ and his older brother (or older male friend) were in the westbox micspamming up a storm. I wanted to see if you'd do anything, but you didn't take action.

I would also like to note that you cannot kick people you disagree with on the server for personal reasons (which you have at least once).

i'd like for you to prove i did so, because i have never done anything like that. i dont remember doing anything like that (the westcoast stuff) and if so you dont even remember the date. just saying
duck

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 pm

also i do know how to use my admin commands, do you see any complaints of my admin, if so give me proof.
duck

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 pm

`
Last edited by duck on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
duck

by Mangachu » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I'll sponsor mr.a duck
I'm Mister Cevo (aka div5 shitnerd)
Bitch
Mangachu

by Jake » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Criticism is never constructive, it's often painful and disappointing and it's especially these things if it's the truth.
I can't say you did abuse or didn't use anything since I've never personally observed it. That being said, Patrid is a straight shooter from my perspective and unless he has a personal issue with you that you can substantiate then I'm inclined to believe him.
Acting with maturity and understanding is a sure way to sway peoples opinions of you if they're inclined to believe your demeanor otherwise. Clean up your posts before someone else sees them man...
"every fucking post on the god damn site" -Ghandi
Jake

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:06 pm

duck wrote:
Patrid wrote:-You don't know when to use your admin commands. I was in the westbox with you once when an annoying brat ->"USA Rock You"<- or something close to that~ and his older brother (or older male friend) were in the westbox micspamming up a storm. I wanted to see if you'd do anything, but you didn't take action.

i'd like for you to prove i did so, because i have never done anything like that. i dont remember doing anything like that (the westcoast stuff) and if so you dont even remember the date. just saying

as cool as you are a duck, he doesn't have to provide proof, it's not a court. If he doesn't think you should be an admin he doesn't think you should be an admin.
mrpikmin2

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 pm

whats funny is i have never done any of that, and i am trying to act maturely but its hard when people spread lies about you, im not going to sit down and take it, im going to stand up for my self, also i am a very trusted member of this community and have been with the critsandvich network for almost a year. everyone respects me on all of the servers.

also im more active than all of the admins except sandman and fh and possibly a few others, having me as admin will be a benefit to our community
Last edited by duck on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duck

by stanley » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:42 pm

ive heard negative things about you, but at the same time, ive never seen you do anything bad, but hearing multiple things from multiple people doesnt stack well against you. that being said youve been with the community for longer than most of us, myself included. i dont believe that you would make a good admin, but i do think you should at least get a chance.

ill sponsor you, but im doing it reluctantly

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

duck wrote: having me as admin will be a benefit to our community
mrpikmin2

by Mike808 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:16 pm

duck wrote:irrelevant steam chat here

what was the point of even posting this? this doesnt help you at all.

and why would patrid lie about that? being all extra defensive doesnt help
Last edited by Mike808 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Harri » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:18 pm

duck wrote:10:21 AM - Jinkies!: I saw your blue admin app, I hope you get it
10:21 AM - a duck ✈: thanks
10:22 AM - Jinkies!: Yes, you would be a cool admin
10:23 AM - a duck ✈: thanks
10:23 AM - Jinkies!: np

11:21 AM - Jinkies!: What is Patrids deal with you? He's jealous of you
11:21 AM - a duck ✈: i dont know
11:22 AM - Jinkies!: I'm sorry but he's a jerk. He didn't even prove that you did those things.

Linking the conversation you had in steam is rude, Unicorn. You've essentially made Jinkies and yourself look childish.
Harri
Blue Admin

Re: i give up

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 pm

basically you just screwed jinkies over :/
mrpikmin2

by Techercizer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Harri wrote:Linking the conversation you had in steam is rude, Unicorn. You've essentially made Jinkies and yourself look childish.

Yeah, I always imagined Unicorn had more sense/self-control than that...
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:40 pm

how about everyone just stop posting on this thread k,thx.
duck

by Jake » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:41 pm

duck wrote:private steam conversation

If I have a say it's going to be no based on your perpetual immaturity. I tried to give you some advice to clean up your posts but you persisted with what seemed to be a private conversation between you and Jinkies, one that everyone will agree probably should have stayed private. Video games aren't just for children, we should all be expected to act like adults here and this is no where near adult behavior.
"every fucking post on the god damn site" -Ghandi
Jake

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 pm

again, if you do not know how to read jake, please stop posting here, awesome, thanks
duck

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Who saw this coming with younger admins? I SAY WE REFER TO A POST I MADE LIKE A YEAR AGO IN THE ADMIN SECTION

Caps makes me look official yeahhhhh important woo.

Let's just lock and move on. Geez you guys are like a day time soap opera; when the server/forum gets slow and boring you guys make drama. I'm not saying ALL of you, just most. You know who you are.
Ackybur
Donator

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:54 pm

thanks for not making anything better ackbar, this thread is over
duck

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:56 pm

duck wrote:thanks for not making anything better ackbar, this thread is over

I still like you if that means anything. I just am against people of the younger generation having any form of power, because at their current age it's the only control they will have.

edit: and by that I mean they'll abuse it.

double edit: I still like you! That says something because I don't like most people.
Last edited by Ackybur on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ackybur
Donator

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 pm

so youre saying i shouldnt be admin anymore, awesome, thanks a lot

now you say i abuse my admin powers, awesome i feel a lot better now

how do you like me, you have never talked to me, only once when i helped you get those name tags 10 months ago, i have been on my friends list once, i removed you because you never talked to me.
Last edited by duck on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duck

by stanley » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Mighty Papaya wrote:

I just am against people of the younger generation having any form of power, because at their current age it's the only control they will have.

double edit: I still like you! That says something because I don't like most people.

pretty sure me, cash, unicorn and volty are all about the same age, that doesnt mean we should be taken less seriously than any other admins, and it doesnt mean that we cant admin just as well as people older than us, and its doesnt mean we'll abuse it

stanley

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:02 pm

stanley the manley wrote:
Mighty Papaya wrote:

I just am against people of the younger generation having any form of power, because at their current age it's the only control they will have.

pretty sure me, cash, unicorn and volty are all about the same age, that doesnt mean we should be taken less seriously than any other admins, and it doesnt mean that we cant admin just as well as people older than us, and its doesnt mean we'll abuse it

I still stand by what I said. An example towards you Unicorn is how you're acting towards this. You're emoing out hard when you really should just realize it's all a video game and have fun. Don't let it ruin your day.
Edit: Unicorn, that may be why I like you. I'm not sure... hard to keep track these days.
Stanley, I think Volty has done fine but I feel his teenage mind is going to screw him up at some point. I don't know you or cash, so we'll see. You don't seem so bad, but who knows.
Ackybur
Donator

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 pm

ackbar, just quit it, first of i want to support this comunity more than i allready do by being a blu admin, but no one seems to appreciate that so i dont plan on doing any nice shit for anyone anymore, now you may say this is childish but i think its needed. i truely dont care if anyone thinks im childish or thinks i lack matureity, im an 8 year in a 16 year old body and i love to play video games, i try my hardest but no one seems to care
duck

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

duck wrote:ackbar, just quit it, blablabla

delete this asap if you want to salvage your rep.
mrpikmin2

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 pm

duck wrote:ackbar, just quit it, first of i want to support this comunity more than i allready do by being a blu admin, but no one seems to appreciate that so i dont plan on doing any nice shit for anyone anymore, now you may say this is childish but i think its needed. i truely dont care if anyone thinks im childish or thinks i lack matureity, im an 8 year in a 16 year old body and i love to play video games, i try my hardest but no one seems to care

That's where you're wrong and coming off as a child. If they didn't care they wouldn't offer help and give advice to help you grow. You got responses and examples to tell you where you need to improve to become something better than you already are. Your response to stop helping people negates your whole purpose as a gold admin and should be stripped if that's your new mind set.

You aren't ready to be mature and you aren't ready to take on more responsibility. But you're right about one thing... I will say this is childish, but I won't say it's needed.
Ackybur
Donator

by Mike808 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 pm

duck wrote:ackbar, just quit it, first of i want to support this comunity more than i allready do by being a blu admin, but no one seems to appreciate that so i dont plan on doing any nice shit for anyone anymore, now you may say this is childish but i think its needed. i truely dont care if anyone thinks im childish or thinks i lack matureity, im an 8 year in a 16 year old body and i love to play video games, i try my hardest but no one seems to care

just like that admin app a while ago from some random guy. saying that you don't do nice things anymore because other people aren't nice to you isn't the correct way to do it.
i know some people don't like me, that doesn't mean im gonna be mean to them.
what YOU need to do in order for people to stop posting here, is stop posting here yourself
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Again, not admin material. I am actually being nice (ask some of the older members), but I'm talking to you like I would someone my age. If you can't handle a mature conversation, then you're not ready to be mature.

edit: I will also say not being admin material isn't bad. I'm not admin material, I tried it and it didn't work. I take things too lightly and treat it all as a joke.
Last edited by Ackybur on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ackybur
Donator

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

thats called a private conversation, between adults, not something to be shared with the community, one reason its called private
duck

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 pm

duck wrote:thats called a private conversation, between adults, not something to be shared with the community, one reason its called private

We were having an adult conversation, but it didn't work out. I thought I'd drop a few levels for you so you can see what it's like.
Ackybur
Donator

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 pm

duck wrote:thats called a private conversation, between adults, not something to be shared with the community, one reason its called private

OH THE IRONY!!!!!!
mrpikmin2

by Ackybur » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:45 pm

In all honesty Unicorn, I do feel that if you made an apology (even in private..not here but private) things could be made better. You should apologize to the people you spoke out of turn against and even Jinkies. She was consoling you and being a good friend, but if you continue down the road of ego you will damage those relationships further. I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, I'm actually being more genuine mainly because you are a kid and do have a lot of learning to do. We don't hate you at all, but sometimes a reality check is what's needed :)

Wiff luv,
Ackybur
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Ackybur
Donator

by tehs4ndman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 pm

*reads thread*
*shakes head*
*facepalms*
*inb4lock*

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Mighty Papaya wrote:We don't hate you at all, but sometimes a reality check is what's needed :)

;)
mrpikmin2

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Mighty Papaya wrote:In all honesty Unicorn, I do feel that if you made an apology (even in private..not here but private) things could be made better. You should apologize to the people you spoke out of turn against and even Jinkies. She was consoling you and being a good friend, but if you continue down the road of ego you will damage those relationships further. I'm not trying to come off as an asshole, I'm actually being more genuine mainly because you are a kid and do have a lot of learning to do. We don't hate you at all, but sometimes a reality check is what's needed :)

Wiff luv,
Ackybur
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

ok, thank you ackbar, i know that we are all in this together. i love this community. truely i am sorry for those who i have offended. its because i felt offended that pat wouldnt want me as an admin, all i want to do is make the community better. but i made it look as if i were just a small child who was givin a lot of power for the powers that be (redmins). i truely felt cornered. also i have allready apologized to jinkies as she is a good friend of mine. anyway its ok if i am not given blue admin, i still have gold and pink that i have to tend to. anyway im sorry to everyone, long live the critsandvich network.

also for those who i took off my friends list here is my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/unicornsandrainbows. add me please
duck

by stanley » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm

you removed me? wtf i even backed you up

stanley

by BoB Dolen » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:03 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:*reads thread*
*shakes head*
*facepalms*
*inb4lock*
ImageImage
ImageImage
BoB Dolen
Donator
*** 2 Word Rage Inducer ***

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:21 pm

stanley the manley wrote:you removed me? wtf i even backed you up

i removed everyone except goldmins, pinkmins, redmins and a few others
duck

by mrpikmin2 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:21 pm

don't question angry 16 year old logic. He fucking deleted akbar.
mrpikmin2

by duck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:25 pm

mrpikmin2 wrote:

she was never on my friends
duck

by BrowleeCrack » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

duck wrote:
mrpikmin2 wrote:

she was never on my friends

well you delete me dude!! wtf!!! i always been nice to you dude
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO

All hail pBs
BrowleeCrack

by Saber » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Wow, I gotta put in my two cents really quickly. Ignore me if you want.
Holy hell this guy is spiteful. He has a list of people that he hates? What the hell, man? It's just a game, if you're passed over for admin then whatevs. Damn. Learn to forgive and just move on with it, man.

This is why I say that the 17-year olds are currently less insane. By the way if he hates you then I love you if you're on his hate list. The world needs more olev.
Saber

by doppelganger » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Wow, a little surprised at how this turned out... I do want to say that this section is designed for applicants to speak with the admins that he/she is attempting to apply for, so all of the comments from anyone who is not an admin is really not appreciated. I can understand your concerns, but perhaps you would have been better off contacting an admin? The real vote boils down to the admins, and we are your voice. We discuss all matters in our private lounge, so just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it is not being addressed. Thank you for your concerns, but hopefully in the future we can avoid five pages of spam.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by Ackybur » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

doppelganger wrote:Wow, a little surprised at how this turned out... I do want to say that this section is designed for applicants to speak with the admins that he/she is attempting to apply for, so all of the comments from anyone who is not an admin is really not appreciated. I can understand your concerns, but perhaps you would have been better off contacting an admin? The real vote boils down to the admins, and we are your voice. We discuss all matters in our private lounge, so just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it is not being addressed. Thank you for your concerns, but hopefully in the future we can avoid five pages of spam.

So you're not appreciating this comment right here?
Ackybur
Donator

Mighty Papaya wrote:
doppelganger wrote:Wow, a little surprised at how this turned out... I do want to say that this section is designed for applicants to speak with the admins that he/she is attempting to apply for, so all of the comments from anyone who is not an admin is really not appreciated. I can understand your concerns, but perhaps you would have been better off contacting an admin? The real vote boils down to the admins, and we are your voice. We discuss all matters in our private lounge, so just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it is not being addressed. Thank you for your concerns, but hopefully in the future we can avoid five pages of spam.

Or this one...
Ackybur
Donator

Mighty Papaya wrote:
Mighty Papaya wrote:

Or this one...

WAIT WAIT WAIT! This is the golden comment

^_^
Ackybur
Donator

by stanley » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 am

this really needs to stop. i wish i could lock this

stanley

by Failhorse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 am

This is fucking stupid. For one, why are any non admins even in this thread? Second, when did it become OK for any admin to act in this manner.
Don't push your collective luck.

Hate to break it to anyone. You all look like childish buffoons here.
I won't even address the point of an admin application or the trial/ acceptance process. We've had plenty of people who should have never been an admin excel by the time shit was done.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to Graveyard