[Gold] EmGhoul's Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Gold] EmGhoul's Application

by EmGhoul » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello all members of CSn,

1 First of all, you guys might not remember me, but I have been with CSn for about half a year, maybe more. I have always loved this server, and I will come for a long time, regardless if I am admin or not.
2 During the summer, you can generally expect me to be on the servers everyday of the week, except for mondays, when I have a jazz workshop. I may or may not be on during the weekends for that is time I spend with family. When it gets to the school year, though, I am starting highschool, and you should only expect to see me on weekends.
3 I am currently admin on my friend, Doktor Haus's, server. I have been admin on that server for a good time, and they love me.
Regardless of my maturity and voice, I am 13, almost 14. I turn 14 on July 18.
4 One skill that I have that I think will benefit the community is my great sense of humor. I am always up for a joke, but I know when I have to be serious. Another is my talent of entertainment. As some people say, I can brighten up a room, but 5 darken it when needed.
5 When it comes to jumping into a server, I would be happy to. I am usually sitting in an empty server, anyway. Maybe chatting with friends, or something else. The only times I would not be able to do this are if I am in a server with my friends.
6 I understand this is a responsibility, but just like you guys, I have more important things sometimes.
7 Finally, the server I am applying for admin for is the CSn Trade server. I have a pretty good knowledge of the TF2 trading system, along with a pretty accurate knowledge of prices.
EmGhoul

Re: [Gold] EmGhoul's Application

by JimBob » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Gold applications are closed.
๑ﭥ klanana: it's funny that you always thought i was a guy, named klare
JimBoBob: Fail, oaties!
๑ﭥ klanana: tbh, i always thought you were mean to me before because i was a girl
oaties: lol, really?
๑ﭥ klanana: then i found out you thought i was a guy.
JimBob

by AuronV3 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Not to kick you while your down, but you also now need a sponsor to go with your application. Sorry D:
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

by JimBob » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 am

AuronV3 wrote:Not to kick you while your down, but you also now need a sponsor to go with your application. Sorry D:

OH... That too...
๑ﭥ klanana: it's funny that you always thought i was a guy, named klare
JimBoBob: Fail, oaties!
๑ﭥ klanana: tbh, i always thought you were mean to me before because i was a girl
oaties: lol, really?
๑ﭥ klanana: then i found out you thought i was a guy.
JimBob

by Seven » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 pm

There's an age limit now I think and you MUST have 50 posts on the forums and be a member of the forums for at least 2 months. It's a no for now it looks like.
Seven

Return to Graveyard