[Pink] DemoPan (CSn| Unusual King Kao) Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] DemoPan (CSn| Unusual King Kao) Application

by DemoPan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 pm

How long have you been with CSn? For going on 2 months now
When can we expect to see you on our servers? Now since it is the summer i will be on everyday unless i have plans in life, and i only play CSn servers so i well always be on your servers when i play.
What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? Read my update
How old are you? Right now i am currently 16
Any skills that can benefit the community? Since this is the funbox server i can help people with having fun. Also if some one is mad because they can't get a kill and i am on the other team i am the kind of nice person by letting them kill me so they can feel good as long as that doesn't get out of hand. I do have a mic but i do not use it much but i can use my mic.
Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? Yes, as long as i am online. The trade server had no people in it so i helped populate it, and it took 1 hour for 1 person to join.
To which server are you applying for admin? Pink server funbox

I know this is for team fortress 2 but i also do have left 4 dead 2 as i see you do CSn on l4d2 and i also play l4d2 and i would be up for any l4d2 game. But about minecraft if i could host a server for CSn if you are interrested in doing minecraft community gaming.

Also i am going to be making a youtube channel and i can do CSn gaming and sponserships and advertising about that to.

I Plan on helping CSn to become a better group.

Sponsers: UnicornPoop,Nikki Wolf

UPDATE:
i have had some admin experiance.I use to help run a trade server and 2 slay box servers. So i know how it is and i know how to handle situations. If there is any problem while i am admin i should have the experiance to be able to help out. And so far i have tf2 admin experience and minecraft admin experience.
Last edited by DemoPan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
DemoPan

Re: [Pink] Trial Application for DemoMansPan

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 pm

I've been having to spend more time than I'd like to in the past week or so in the trade server, and DemoPan is usually pretty cool when in server. So I'll give my word of praise, even if it is a Blue word of praise.
VoltySquirrel

by DemoPan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks Volty yeah even though its trade server and it may not count 100% it counts to me :). And yeah thanks for replying and thank you for what you said i try to keep it honest and mature but i like to also be funny but somtimes i have to say i can get carried away, so im just saying if i get told to calm down and stuff i will. But the thing about what i just said i know its a application and im post to say all this good stuff. But i don't want to hide anything i'm putting out my honesty and giving CSn my word about me, and i know you like to see good but there is always a flaw in everything good.
DemoPan

by Ninja » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Well if he is going for the trade server he should change it from pink to gold.
(plus I haven't met him yet if he is applying for the funbox, so i don't have an opinion, yet)
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Ninja wrote:Well if he is going for the trade server he should change it from pink to gold.
(plus I haven't met him yet if he is applying for the funbox, so i don't have an opinion, yet)

oh shit, I misread that. My bad, I thought he was going goldmin. *slaps self real hard*
VoltySquirrel

by DemoPan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Hehehehe yeah im not going for gold one because its full and yeah im signing up for pink will hey atleast i know people are reading this forum now :)
And ok ninja will i was on it for about 2-3 hours today i was playing zombies earlier this morning then later today i was playing some mario and zelda gametype lol. My favourite is zombies and tennis. And ok ninja i don't know all of the admins but i do know a few admins so sorry well kinda late to say this but "Hello ninja"
DemoPan

by Nikki Wolf » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Confirming sponsorship for both Unicorn and I. (after some talk on Steam)
Nikki Wolf

by DemoPan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 pm

:)
DemoPan

Return to Graveyard