[Blue] Twin Admin Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Blue] Twin Admin Application

by Twinweapons » Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 pm

1. How long have you been with CSn? I have been in the server for close to 6-7 months
2. When can we expect to see you on our servers? All times in the day, week, month, year
3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? vT- stream admin/G-unit-server admin, forum admin, channel admin, game referee/ Hell Catz- Server Admin, forum admin, room admin, website admin/ Devil Dawgz- server admin, game admin, chat admin/ Topgun - , server admin, channel admin, game referee/ Apex Operations- PvP admin, PvE admin, War operations Admin/ UGG- server admin, Chat Admin/ United Marines - Server Admin
4. How old are you? 18
5. Any skills that can benefit the community? I'm always on and have been playing this game and many other for many years. I will not stand for any abuse towards members of the server and will try to make this server better for all the players. I have had years of admin service for various clans and servers along with all their other operations.
6. Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I do it all the time in slaybox 2 and will continue to do so also for the new up and coming West coast server or if the Mid-West slaybox 1 becomes empty.
7. Slaybox 1, Slaybox 2, West Coast Server

Thank you and have a nice day.
Twinweapons
Donator

Re: [Blue] Twin Admin Application

by Mike808 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Psst twin applications are closed for now

And ill be the sponsor
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Twinweapons » Wed May 04, 2011 2:47 pm

I realized that after I posted, but might as well have it on here when they are open. Be ahead of the game.
Twinweapons
Donator

by Failhorse » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 am

Reapply per new standards.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Return to Graveyard