Gho$T

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

Gho$T

by Gho$T » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm

1) How long in the community? About a week , been looking for a home with a active and fun community and awesome members to hang around with.
2) Time/Days you can join our servers? Any day, Any time (This guy has no life :lol: )
3) Do you have admin experience? Total about 5 years, I help Psyk with some of his servers and from previous clans and help admin over 2 CS servers atm.
4) How old are you? 21
5) Any skills that can benefit the community? Pretty much just a ulitmate gamer as of a nerd pretty much fountain of information but only to PC games , fun guy to hang around with, love teamplay games , but i do have a little experiance with servers , know enough that I can pick up on it fast.
6) Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I can always leave my computer on overnight or during the day and stay on untill I get home from work and play or server becomes full then I can be kicked for other pubbers to play
7) Which server do you prefer to work in? I can do any and all game servers that are needed of anything
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

Re: Gho$T

by psyk » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Yes, been working with the guy for 3 years. So yes.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

Return to Graveyard