[Pink] Now you Die's Application (reapply)

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] Now you Die's Application (reapply)

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 pm

I recall being rejected for my last application because of age. Nevertheless, people become more mature every day.

How long have you been with CSn? Since around Sept-Oct 2010

When can we expect to see you on our servers? Pretty much whenever I'm on, and I'm on quite a bit.

What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? Well, I remembered a few since my last applicaton. I was an admin on two L4D2 servers, I was an admin on one for about 4 months, but it got closed down or something. I was only an admin for another for about 3 weeks, then it just disappeared off the face of the earth.

How old are you? 13, and I really don't want to hear people rejecting me for age, I know people around this age "shouldn't have to deal with the critique and putdowns" of people on the internet, but the internet is where i can get away from all the bad I deal with in real life.

Any skills that can benefit the community? Just being overall funny and directing people on where to go or what to do in a calm, undemanding tone (i.e, telling them to trade in the trade server).

Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I thought there was only one Fun/random server, but if There's more than one fun/random server or you mean the trade server, then I see no problem with it.

To which server are you applying for admin? The Fun/Random Servers

Sponsor: Vintage Meat Boy
Last edited by jackrc11 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
jackrc11

Re: [Pink] Now you Die's Application (reapply)

by Mike808 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 pm

you need to actually ask a pinkmin to sponsor you.
then in your app you place something like this
"Sponsor: Name Of Pinkmin Here"
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Nikki Wolf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

The final decision for approval is not mine, but I'll sponsor if you are accepted.
Nikki Wolf

by Mike808 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

in my understanding you need a sponsor before even being considered to be admin
cause the sponsor is putting faith into the trial for the person to be a good admin.
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:The final decision for approval is not mine, but I'll sponsor if you are accepted.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. Anyways, what do you mean you'll sponsor me if I'm accpeted? Someone said I need a sponsor to BE accepted.
jackrc11

by Mike808 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 pm

jackrc11 wrote:
Vintage Meat Boy wrote:The final decision for approval is not mine, but I'll sponsor if you are accepted.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. Anyways, what do you mean you'll sponsor me if I'm accpeted? Someone said I need a sponsor to BE accepted.

play on the servers and get to know the admins. when you feel like they trust/respect you enough you can ask for sponsorship from one of them
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Sorry about the confusion. So meat, can you sponsor me? (I'm only asking here since he isn't on the server atm)
jackrc11

by duck » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm

idk
just remember being admin is a job, not something you quit after three days because your bored. it has to be a commitment
duck

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

UnicornPoop wrote:idk
just remember being admin is a job, not something you quit after three days because your bored. it has to be a commitment

I am commited to it. critsandvich is pretty much the only server I go to.
jackrc11

by Nikki Wolf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Yes, I will sponsor.
Nikki Wolf

by Fencerboy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:18 pm

jackrc11 wrote:
What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? Well, I remembered a few since my last applicaton. I was an admin on two L4D2 servers, I was an admin on one for about 4 months, but it got closed down or something. I was only an admin for another for about 3 weeks, then it just disappeared off the face of the earth.

so u forgot u were an admin....

P.S.
lets also remember that his last app was rejected only at the beginning of last month, then he was 12 now he is 13
just cause his birth day was sometime in the last 30 days or so doesnt mean he's matured XD

P.P.S.
no hard feelings I have actually only played with you once
if meat boy says yes then I'm sure u are a trusted member of our community
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Fencerboy wrote:
jackrc11 wrote:

so u forgot u were an admin....

P.S.
lets also remember that his last app was rejected only at the beginning of last month, then he was 12 now he is 13
just cause his birth day was sometime in the last 30 days or so doesnt mean he's matured XD

P.P.S.
no hard feelings I have actually only played with you once
if meat boy says yes then I'm sure u are a trusted member of our community

Hehe, yeah, I'll take what I can get. And I didn't just remember today, I remembered a little while after I was rejected in the first post and there was no going back =/
jackrc11

by Nikki Wolf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Might as well say this right now:

I haven't given my two cents yet, as today was the first time I've seen NYD. I'm not going to worry about age, but about maturity. (MapleTV, a forum I moderate, has staff members that are younger than I am, but they are well-mannered) Yes, I can understand the other admins not wanting younger people due to age. I would like to play with NYD more before I give my OK. But I will sponsor if he is accepted for trial before I post my opinion.
Nikki Wolf

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:Might as well say this right now:

I haven't given my two cents yet, as today was the first time I've seen NYD. I'm not going to worry about age, but about maturity. (MapleTV, a forum I moderate, has staff members that are younger than I am, but they are well-mannered) Yes, I can understand the other admins not wanting younger people due to age. I would like to play with NYD more before I give my OK. But I will sponsor if he is accepted for trial before I post my opinion.

First time you've seen me? I've played and talked with you for over a month on the server!
jackrc11

by Nikki Wolf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

jackrc11 wrote:

First time you've seen me? I've played and talked with you for over a month on the server!

I have? Did you go by another name?
Nikki Wolf

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:
jackrc11 wrote:

I have? Did you go by another name?

No, I was always Now You Die, or more recently, CSn| Now You Die
jackrc11

by Fencerboy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm

FYI
He needs a sponsor before even being considered as an admin (which means it won't help help if u sponsor him after he's accepted)

So if Vintage Meat Boy wont do it you need to find another Pink admin to sponsor u
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by jackrc11 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Fencerboy wrote:FYI
He needs a sponsor before even being considered as an admin (which means it won't help help if u sponsor him after he's accepted)

So if Vintage Meat Boy wont do it you need to find another Pink admin to sponsor u

"Yes, I will sponsor." - Vintage Meat Boy

Look at page one.
jackrc11

by Fencerboy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:But I will sponsor if he is accepted for trial before I post my opinion.

To be accepted u need a sponsor
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Nikki Wolf » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm sponsoring. (since it seems like I can't say it at last minute) We just need Smeemo's approval. But being serious, I don't think I've seen you before today. Then again, my memory is awful.
Nikki Wolf

by Fencerboy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok :P
Sorry I was confused
Best of luck to u and ur app
:mrgreen:
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Smeemo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 am

Hi, Jack. Thanks for showing interest. As a general rule, I don't approve applicants for trial until I've played with them, and the FunBox hasn't been up in a while, which won't make this process go any faster. Hang tight for a while longer until I can associate the voice with the name. Thanks. :D
Smeemo

by jackrc11 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Smeemo, whoever is the Head Pinkmin, please tell me if I've been accepted or not.
jackrc11

by SpoonFox » Thu May 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Currently the pinkmin trials have been listed, so no, you haven't been accepted. Try against next month (hopefully when we do have a head pinkmin, currently Benny and the pinkmins as a whole are acting as 'head pinkmin' sort of like blue is right now.)
SpoonFox

by Ninja » Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 am

Well, I know I'm kinda late with my opinion since I was gone when this was put up, But I'm having trouble believing he's been here since Sept-October. Since well I have never seen him.
And obviously age is a problem. I'm not saying he's not mature but from a general stand point I don't agree with kids as admin.
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by duck » Fri May 06, 2011 11:11 am

we have two trials atm. please wait until either of their trials are over, thanks
duck

Return to Graveyard