[Blue] Admin Application

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Blue] Admin Application

by MournfulOdin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi there. I'm MournfulOdin and I'm a fairly regular player on the critsandvich network. I was playing with NuclearWatermelon last night, and he prodded me to apply for admin status, so here I am. :D

My Answers:

1. How long have you been with CSn?
I was here when Critsandvich was reborn from the ashes of the 2F community. That was in September I believe so...about 6 months.

2. When can we expect to see you on our servers?
Being at school, I have to limit my gaming time during the week. But I can be on at the weekend at all hours of the day. It's really just when I feel like coming on or have the time. Usually it's off and on Friday 9-3, Saturday 7-3, Sunday 6-12.

3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
None at all. Just recently started PC gaming so I couldn't really. I have done some administrative work outside of the net; but I doubt it has much to do with admin on a server.

4. How old are you?
21 years young.

5. Any skills that can benefit the community?
hmm...The only thing that comes to mind is that, due to some management experience, I can handle trolls just fine while also being more strict when it comes to enforcing Critsandvich rules. Not to say I wouldn't be lenient, but it's a thought.

6. Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
Of course. Anything to get a good game going.

7. To which server are you applying for admin?
I was hoping to apply to admin on Slaybox I, as I seem to spend the most time there. But if Slaybox II needs admins, I'm game there as well.

Once again, my admin sponsor is NuclearWatermelon and he was thinking about a trial period in April sometime. And even if I don't get to be an admin, I look forward to being stomped into the dirt by Sandman (teamstacker! :twisted: ) with Critsandvich for a long time to come.
MournfulOdin
Donator

Re: [Blue] Admin Application

by NuclearWatermelon » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 pm

I think Odin should give it a shot. Was telling him he might be up for April trial, but it could be later than that, depends on how many people we need to get through.
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Graveyard