[Gold] admin application (closed)

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Gold] admin application (closed)

by Fencerboy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 am

How long have you been with CSn?
Although I am new to the forums and steam group I have been playing on the servers for about 3-4 months

When can we expect to see you on our servers?
Always at night on weekends and 2-3 times during the week after 5:00 (EST)

What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
None, although I am I trusted trader and player on many servers in the community (geez i sound so self absorbed)

Any skills that can benefit the community?
I have a vast knowledge of trading in all aspects (including unusuals). I get many questions daily from people about trading.

Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
Yes

To which server are you applying for admin?
Benny's Trading Server :P [Gold}

SPONSERED BY: Unicornpoop

BTW im 14 almost 15 (this ones for you unicorn)
Last edited by Fencerboy on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

Re: [Gold] admin application

by duck » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:11 am

i say yes. this guy has been my friend for a while. he knows a lot about trading
duck

by Buzzbrad » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:46 pm

I've never seen this guy on. So idk
Buzzbrad

by Fencerboy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm

brad i played with you yesterday! :lol:
Last edited by Fencerboy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by MrVulf » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm

I know I'm a trial admin but I've played with this dude a few times and he's a swell dude. He's a fair trader and helps others out. I would say yes, if that counts for anything.
^^^Another quality post brought to you by Vulfovich.^^^
MrVulf

by Fencerboy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 pm

MrVulf wrote:I know I'm a trial admin but I've played with this dude a few times and he's a swell dude. He's a fair trader and helps others out. I would say yes, if that counts for anything.

Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by duck » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm going to retract my statement earlier. you have shown me that you are very impatient. constantly bombarding me with steam messages and pms saying either "when will I be admin" or bullshit like "I like turtles" and if you wont tell us your age I don't think your confident enough. sorry but no
duck

by Fencerboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:02 pm

unicornpoop wrote:I'm going to retract my statement earlier. you have shown me that you are very impatient. constantly bombarding me with steam messages and pms saying either "when will I be admin" or bullshit like "I like turtles" and if you wont tell us your age I don't think your confident enough. sorry but no

I am sorry you feel that way. First off I think i have only asked you once or twice how long it took for them get back to you on your app not "when will I be admin" and idk when I have ever sent you a pm. My age I have already discussed with you. You personally know how old I am so why does it matter? This also has nothing to do with my confidence. Lastly "I like turtles" hahahaha unicorn this is a youtube video. Check it out i think you will enjoy it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

I would like it if you reconsidered what you wrote above.
Even if you dont I hope we can remain friends.

BTW check out my signature
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by duck » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:11 pm

we will be friends. I hope that you continue to be a regular and help making our gaming community better
duck

by Fencerboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

unicornpoop wrote:we will be friends. I hope that you continue to be a regular and help making our gaming community better

I hate to continue on this topic further (especially because you have the advantage)

looking back at your post a second time.
what does my age and i like turtles have to do with me being a good admin?
if it annoyed you could have asked for me to stop in a nice way (even though i cant think of a time i have done that to you without it being a joke)

but i urge you to reconsider :/
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by JimBob » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Unicorn, everyone always has their immaturity moments xD Fence is a pretty cool guy, atleast give him trial?
๑ﭥ klanana: it's funny that you always thought i was a guy, named klare
JimBoBob: Fail, oaties!
๑ﭥ klanana: tbh, i always thought you were mean to me before because i was a girl
oaties: lol, really?
๑ﭥ klanana: then i found out you thought i was a guy.
JimBob

by Fencerboy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:42 am

JimBob wrote:Unicorn, everyone always has their immaturity moments xD Fence is a pretty cool guy, atleast give him trial?

thanks XD
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Fencerboy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 am

unicornpoop wrote:I'm going to retract my statement earlier. you have shown me that you are very impatient. constantly bombarding me with steam messages and pms saying either "when will I be admin" or bullshit like "I like turtles" and if you wont tell us your age I don't think your confident enough. sorry but no

one more thing :P

let it be known that you haven't been on steam for 2 days which makes it impossible for me to send you messages

any time you get a chance to go on your main account please do i would like an explanation XD
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by duck » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 pm

two things you do make me think that you wouldn't be a good admin. one your insecure about your age. we are your friends and if you can't answer the questions we ask you, you shouldn't even apply. second is that you can't take no for an answer. a no is a no. and te answer is still no. please lock this app
duck

by Fencerboy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:49 pm

unicornpoop wrote:two things you do make me think that you wouldn't be a good admin. one your insecure about your age. we are your friends and if you can't answer the questions we ask you, you shouldn't even apply. second is that you can't take no for an answer. a no is a no. and te answer is still no. please lock this app

im sorry i wasnt aware u had the final word
lock it up i guess
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by duck » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

I have a job and school I have to do. I've been doing things on my secondary account when I do have the time. also most of my posts here are on my phone. so you can't say I've been on my comp
duck

by Fencerboy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm

unicornpoop wrote:I have a job and school I have to do. I've been doing things on my secondary account when I do have the time. also most of my posts here are on my phone. so you can't say I've been on my comp

Im not talkign about that
i just dont understand how i could be bombarding u with messages

you know unicorn, i respect you but i would have liked it a lot more if you had told me these problems in private or even when i was applying and i told you about my age and you said that it was fine, you coudl have told me that it would have hurt my app
i think im more in shock then anything
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by duck » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 pm

look. again I have been busy. I can't talk privately. and again you can't take no for an answer. what you should have said before you started begging is " ok that's fine, but I will still continue to help the community in anyway possible" that would have been nice
duck

by Fencerboy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm

ok
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by duck » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:40 pm

just remember. we are still friends. please continue to come to our servers and have fun ok? your a good guy and I would hate to ruin our friendship and then losing a regular isn't good either
duck

by Ackybur » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 pm

I love reading gold apps. I'm over the initial surprise now that unicorn has the final say in the admin future of trade...now I just come for the nonsensical denials he posts.
Ackybur
Donator

by duck » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 pm

well failhorse forced me to reply to them all because gold team is gone.
he hurt me :(
duck

by JimBob » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm here for you uni, don't worry
*pats back*
๑ﭥ klanana: it's funny that you always thought i was a guy, named klare
JimBoBob: Fail, oaties!
๑ﭥ klanana: tbh, i always thought you were mean to me before because i was a girl
oaties: lol, really?
๑ﭥ klanana: then i found out you thought i was a guy.
JimBob

by NuclearWatermelon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:I love reading gold apps. I'm over the initial surprise now that unicorn has the final say in the admin future of trade...

He does not.

Fencer, apply again in a while if you feel you are up to it, until then your current application has been denied.
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Graveyard