[Pink] jackrc11's app

Home of dead applications, both sad and proud.

[Pink] jackrc11's app

by jackrc11 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm

How long have you been with CSn? I recently joined today, but I've played on the fun/mod server for quite a while (2-3 months i would say).
When can we expect to see you on our servers? I'm on very often, When I play TF2, I'm always checking to see if there's an empty spot on the servers. And I play quite regularly/often.
What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? This is my first application for an admin. EDIT: I remember one experience as an admin, it wasn't on TF2 though, it was on L4D2. I was an admin for quite a while until the server just disappeared.
How old are you? 12, but if you don't like hearing us "high pitched annoying people" talking on the mic, it doesn't bother me, and I won't talk except chat.
Any skills that can benefit the community? I have quite a few friends on Steam, and many of them have TF2, i could attempt to show them the server, talk to them about joining, etc.
Are you OK with jumping in an empty server to help populate? I wouldn't see a problem with that.
To which server are you applying for admin? Fun (Saxton, TF2Ware, ZF, etc) Server, or "Funbox" as some call it.
Last edited by jackrc11 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackrc11

Re: [Pink] jackrc11's app

by Vivi Hill » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi jack, you're supposed to make a new app topic. I've split it for you so that it's correct.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by psyk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

No. Age, too many admins as of right now. No experience.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by jackrc11 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm

While I understand about the experience and admin count, I find the age part to be a discrimination against people under 18. If someone can bring contributions and members to the clan, they could be a baby for all that matters.

P.S. You ruined my day, you know that? You know that? I've been on the ubersandvich server more than half the time I've played TF2 altogether. I was excited, I'd actually be respected in TF2 for once, not insulted or trolled because "I dominated a guy" or "My voice is dumb". Your signature really makes sense, it really fits you.
jackrc11

by Infamous » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 pm

jackrc11 wrote:P.S. You ruined my day, you know that? You know that? I've been on the ubersandvich server more than half the time I've played TF2 altogether. I was excited, I'd actually be respected in TF2 for once, not insulted or trolled because "I dominated a guy" or "My voice is dumb". Your signature really makes sense, it really fits you.
C'mon lets be buds here. Plus i tried to tell you that there's too many people for trial admins at the moment. So lets just stay regular and have fun in the *cough* critsandvich server not the ubersandvich.
Uhhhh no....its just me....Gaben.
Infamous
Donator

by Gho$T » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

Theirs a reason for 21 for the drinking limit so when we ask for a certain limit on age before we consider administration privilages, its not discrimination against younger players, its just from over all players under 16 they generally dont follow the admin rules, and we are not saying that you will do this, its just hard to judge players who are younger
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by Vivi Hill » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 am

When you're young, your mind is still developing. You're learning new things and your grasp of people and the world is still not set in stone. When you call out 'discrimination', keep in mind that we have all been 12 before, and I think most of us can look back and realize mistakes that we have made due to our age. I'm not saying that adults don't make mistakes--everyone does. I personally doubted the whole 'respect adults' stuff when I was your age. But the fact is the stresses that come from doing any sort of work, whether it be admining on a server or even having a paid job, are not fun or healthy for a growing kid. I went to a crazy Waldorf school, so my parents pretty much banned me from watching mainstream TV or playing video games until high school, so it's distressing enough for me that 12 year olds play this nonsense.

Anyway, if you stay cool and stop a moment to think, you'll realize adults are doing you a favor by not letting you participate. Do you really want to be judged by everyone if you make an honest mistake? Just play in our servers, and have fun. We have no age rule--we'll let your parents deal with that bit.

And I mean no offense to you by this comment. I hope that in time you'll grow up to be a valued member of society, unscathed by the scars of drama and the grey hairs of the banhammer. You have many great years ahead of you, my son. Enjoy your youth and may the Sandvich be with you.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Smeemo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Lock this.
Smeemo

Return to Graveyard