You got What for What???

Discussion for the trade server at: 66.221.253.125:27019

You got What for What???

by Gamegeek93 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:05 am

I'm starting this thread because we all have those moments where you think " Did i really just get that deal". So this is going to be a Place to post your Insane deals that you've been able to get. Not I'm not talking about sharking, I'm talking about great deals you've found and/or made with people who didn't rage afterward about being ripped off.

My story comes from the very first day of the Mann-connomy update. This was a time where you could trade anything for anything. I was able to get a Vintage Officers Ushanka for an Alien Swarm Parasite. A few days after the trade when the economy stabilized i realized it was an amazing deal. Though because it was in an unstable time i think it was a fair trade.

Your turn, leave your stories below.
Gamegeek93

Re: You got What for What???

by MournfulOdin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 am

When unusuals first started coming out, I was perusing the trade servers with a friend when a guy popped in wanting to sell an unusual Killers Kabuto with Sunbeams. My friend got to him first and he bought it off this kid for 8 vintage hats. I wanted to murder that bastard. :(
MournfulOdin
Donator

by Grey Fox » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm

i was messing around on a trade server and a kid wanted to buy my genuine awper hand. He gave me 16 keys for a 2 key weapon. and along with some help from a friend i got a nuts n bolts grenadiers softcap off it.
Grey Fox
Pink Admin

by Shotgunbob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 pm

I traded a strange bonesaw for an All-Father (like 3 days after it came out)

I was on a trade server trying to ditch the bonesaw for like 2 scrap when someone trades me for it and offers an All-Father. I told him the All-father was worth like 4-5 keys, maybe more. He says he's unboxed 3 All-Fathers today and wanted my strange bonesaw. So he accepted the trade and said Merry Christmas, meanwhile the server went nuts saying I was a dirty scammer.
Shotgunbob

Return to Trade Server