Parkour Fortress

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

Parkour Fortress

by CR33D » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Any thought to adding Parkour Fortress once we get the current server issues sorted out? I think it would be a good replacement to heavy boxing, as imo, that game mode isn't that exciting.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

Re: Parkour Fortress

by Thomas The Train » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 am

oh god please no why no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Thomas The Train
Donator

by CR33D » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:02 am

Thomas The Train wrote:oh god please no why no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Is it really that bad?
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Thomas The Train » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:31 am

CR33D wrote:
Thomas The Train wrote:oh god please no why no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Is it really that bad?

at first its awesome then it turns to really boring shit. once you have done all the maps it gets REALLY boring. just like heavy boxing or jump maps, at first we shat all over it in excitment then it was poop. i mean we can add it, but it will be really boring later.
Thomas The Train
Donator

by megamoose » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 am

Well, we can always delete it if it gets too boring, so why not add it for some time? Heavy boxing only is good when everyone cooperates on listening, because if one team steamrolls the other, then it just becomes spawncamping. owo
megamoose
Donator

by Thomas The Train » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 am

megamoose wrote:Well, we can always delete it if it gets too boring, so why not add it for some time? Heavy boxing only is good when everyone cooperates on listening, because if one team steamrolls the other, then it just becomes spawncamping. owo

heavy boxing is just made to fuck around
Thomas The Train
Donator

by Knees of Justice » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:54 pm

megamoose wrote:Well, we can always delete it if it gets too boring, so why not add it for some time? Heavy boxing only is good when everyone cooperates on listening, because if one team steamrolls the other, then it just becomes spawncamping. owo

If you have to remove a gametype because it will inevitably become too boring, then it's not worth adding in the first place.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by UncleTestes » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 pm

I didn't even know the plugin was released to the public. I thought Slag Gaming kept it for themselves.

But the gamemode is really just a TF2 and Mirror's Edge crossover, and Mirror's Edge wasn't worth the $18 I spent on it. It was a neat idea but it gets pretty boring.
UncleTestes
Donator

by megamoose » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Knees of Justice wrote:

If you have to remove a gametype because it will inevitably become too boring, then it's not worth adding in the first place.

Well... you could look at it that way, but it's the same deal with Heavy Boxing...
megamoose
Donator

by Knees of Justice » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:26 pm

megamoose wrote:
Knees of Justice wrote:

Well... you could look at it that way, but it's the same deal with Heavy Boxing...

Heavy Boxing was supposed to be removed a while ago. Not sure why it still appears as a voting option.
MY SWORD HAND TWITCHES...
Knees of Justice
Pink Admin
Hey there

by UncleTestes » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:57 am

Well, how about the Smash mod? Slayerman and Moose introduced me to that, and I love it.
UncleTestes
Donator

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)