About Freeze Tag...

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

About Freeze Tag...

by Bananasquid » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 pm

I cannot express how much I love freeze tag, but I think that the map selection for it is rather bland. But the zombie fortress maps make excellent substitutes! zf_haunted mansion is a great example. But there is the issue of the zombies being contained indefinitely. Otherwise I think it's a great change up that should be added.
Bananasquid

Re: About Freeze Tag...

by CR33D » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 am

I think including most, if not all of the fun maps will encourage more people to play FT.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Gamegeek93 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:18 am

The only thing that I found annoying about the gamemode is when there's just one guy left on your team that isn't frozen and hes hiding in a corner and all you can do is wait for them to either die or unfreeze someone. I think there should be a timer for each round of like 2 min or something and when the timer runs out whatever team has the least number of people frozen wins. This would help with the problem of campers. Ive seen at least 4 instances where 3 engineers huddle in a corner behind sentries and it takes the fun out of the gamemode.
Gamegeek93

by Grey Fox » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 pm

its much better now we removed the broken maps. the only thing is i think that spies should be allowed minus the cloak and dagger (or possibly use the mod that makes the cloak and dagger hurt you) in order to counter using heavies excessivly and then completly ban engineer as its just camping.
Grey Fox
Pink Admin

by Gamegeek93 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

or at least limit the number of engies to 1 or 2, also keep in mind you cant bunker down as combat engie.
Gamegeek93

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)