Boss Mod needs to be removed.

Discussion for the Fun server at: 66.151.244.49:27015

Boss Mod needs to be removed.

by taco man » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:07 pm

This is the most bugged and glitched mod i have played. It is full of terrible glitches and pinkmins CAN relate to this. Earlier today we voted boss mod and i shrugged but went with it. 10 mins left on the map and when everyone respawns for a new round, we are all stuck when it starts. One glitch is that some people spawn in air and cant get down when everyone else can. ANOTHER ANNOYING one is, you spawn as a scout, and your a civilian with no weps, cant use voice commands, cant move, can't taunt, or anything. YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF either. A admin cant slay you. You cant change class. You have to wait another round. This happened to Bananaoctopus a week ago. AND after we RTV'd and got out of the glitched, unable to move boss mod, we went to tfbd_castle, when we got there, we couldnt move or airblast. We just respawned after a rocket killed us. Ugh. Its so glitchy is messes up other mods played after it. ITS NOT EVEN FUN! Its so much worse that VSH. No melee crits, no airblast, no rage, etc. Please get rid of it. I dont want 2 boss based mods anyways. But i'm the not the boss of everything, so i guess pinkmins decied this. Sorry for my spelling im lazy right now.

Edit: Please get rid of heavy boxing. We RTV right after we vote for it -_- no one seems to like it.
Last edited by taco man on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taco man
Donator
Dota 2. for it all. Its a 30$ value!

Re: Boss Mod needs to be removed.

by Repoman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm

I would love it to be removed as well, its pretty much the same thing as saxton, just broke.
Repoman

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 pm

For the Heavy Boxing mod, didn't you guys want that mod, in the first place? (just shocks me, a bit, to see people who wanted it not wanting it anymore)

Anyways, how long has Boss Mod been broke? owo
Nikki Wolf

by taco man » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Nikki Wolf wrote:For the Heavy Boxing mod, didn't you guys want that mod, in the first place? (just shocks me, a bit, to see people who wanted it not wanting it anymore)

I dont know, maybe after it was put on LN? But quit TBH, i sorta enjoy Heavy Boxing, love nest never plays it, i think its a waste of space :cry:
Edit: gramer hurr
Last edited by taco man on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taco man
Donator

by JBirdDoods » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:23 pm

This is a grat way to start cleaning up the love nest.
JBirdDoods
Donator

by taco man » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

JBirdDoods wrote:This is a grat way to start cleaning up the love nest.

We need new mods :D
taco man
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 pm

taco man wrote:
Nikki Wolf wrote:For the Heavy Boxing mod, didn't you guys want that mod, in the first place? (just shocks me, a bit, to see people who wanted it not wanting it anymore)

I dont know, maybe after it was put on LN? But quit TBH, i sorta enjoy Heavy Boxing, love nest never plays it, i think its a waste of space :cry:

If Boss Mod's been that broken for that long, how come nobody has said anything here, before now? Kinda puzzles me.
Nikki Wolf

by Fencerboy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:40 pm

I like puzzles.
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Repoman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

I hate hospitals.
Repoman

by taco man » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Nikki Wolf wrote:
taco man wrote:

If Boss Mod's been that broken for that long, how come nobody has said anything here, before now? Kinda puzzles me.

I really dont know. I just thought of doing it cause we wasted some time just being stuck on 2 maps today :l
taco man
Donator

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)