I love you too Mr. Widdle.
But remember.
Cheese for no one, and that includes you as well. :3

Ty Nov 8, 2012 @ 1:56am
Kool Aid

McLighting Nov 1, 2012 @ 8:40pm
Ohi

Mr. Widdle Oct 25, 2012 @ 2:20pm
I was banned without warning from all of the CSN servers permanantly. Even though I feel that all of the servers are very nice, allow me to be blunt. Repoman is a fucking horrible admin. I bid you farewell.

I just want to let all of you fun nesters know this, if you come on the fun server and ridicule every little tiny thing the admins do, of course we wont love you. Some of the greatest memories of the server are the hilarious things us admins do to you all and ourselves, for example Dempsey. Dempsey is an embodiment of the absolute nonsense that the server brings in and creates. I do not like it when some person decides to come on the server and hardcore play it out, screaming and yelling that the admins cheat and break the game. There are slayboxes, they are the places to be when you want some seriousness, believe me, I go there often when bored of the fun server. (Ninja supported the ban of widdle, as did some other admins...we didnt like him very much)

And in the end do you want to know why I troll you all?

Because I give you all free stuff (big thanks to fingerman for most of the gifts) , and no cheese.

Listen to my 80s music and shut the hell up and accept the free crap I give out.
Repoman

Re: Nope.avi

by Guy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

I will listen to your 80's music while you whip me with your whip... and like it!
:lol:
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Nikki Wolf » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:11 pm

I have all the cheese. That's why Repoman can't give any to you guys.

On a side note, I'll return to my position soon. Highlander season's over for us CSners, Diretide's wrapping up in Dota 2, and I want to play Back to The Future. (because I spent $5 on it, and I want my money's worth D:<)
Nikki Wolf

by Ichise » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:34 am

Never got to meet this Mr. Widdle, although his case seems to be pretty famous in CSn history. Does anyone have the chat logs from that day? I want to see what he was raging at, and the kinds of remarks he made. I dunno, it would probably take a lot of work to earn a ban from the admins that are intentionally trolling him, so he must have said some fairly bad things....
Ichise

Return to Love Nest (Fun Server)