What's up :)

Introduce yourself here.

What's up :)

by blackwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 pm

It took me forever to figure out how to make a new post. I'm definitely not a poster or a commentor... though I do read every post... Been playing tf2 for years and years and been on this server often but recently made it my top favourite, so figured I'd make a hello post because why not.

My name is *Blackwolf. I usually get called Black or Wolf or some form of either. I've played on a few servers and have been admin on a few, but these days I just goof around and have fun.

I'm 26 and female. I'm very open and social. If you're annoying, I'll let you know, but don't take it to heart. I don't mean anything rude about it. Even I get annoying sometimes and people tell me to shut up.

I have an accent on some words, I ask that you don't bring it up. Trying to sound normal is hard...

My motto is don't dish out what you won't eat. I'm not afraid to throw some jabs and make people laugh. I'm also not afraid to get roasted myself. It's all for fun after all.

Uhhh, I'm not sure what else to put here. I have a boyfriend and a cat and live in St Louis. My cat is probably better than yours.

I don't currently have a job, so I'll probably try and pop the server at random times when I get bored, but hey, that's good for foreigners and local people.

I love long walks on the beach (like legit, beach life is best life).

I'm very intelligent though I often dumb it down so that I can fit in.
Just kidding ;)

I speak Spanish and French.

So yeah, hi :)

Also I really only add people who I play with often and have talked to. I used to add just anyone and that turned out to be a huge mistake... so I try to keep my steam friend's list small. But I DO have like 850 games or something, so feel free to add me if you wanna play something. I mainly play tf2, but I don't mind downloading stuffs.

I don't know how to add a picture of myself on here, but I'll figure it out
Last edited by blackwolf on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blackwolf
Donator

Re: What's up :)

by 1#Scrub » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:35 pm

blackwolf wrote:I'm very intelligent though I often dumb it down so that I can fit in.

ok
1#Scrub
Donator

by blackwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:39 pm

At least I don't drink my own pee...
blackwolf
Donator

by BowlingWithButter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:44 pm

blackwolf wrote:My cat is probably better than yours.

Fuck you. My cat is best cat.

But really, welcome. I don't play as much as I used to, but it's still nice to meet new regulars.
Is this where I put a joke?
Also I am bad at forums.
BowlingWithButter
Donator

by blackwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:47 pm

BowlingWithButter wrote:Fuck you. My cat is best cat..

Bitch please. Also I think yesterday or the day before that was the first time I met you :) So Hi.
blackwolf
Donator

by Buzz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 pm

blackwolf wrote:I'm very intelligent though I often dumb it down so that I can fit in.

Thx, I no I spk on bhalf of the hole cSN comunity wen I say we apreciate it.
Buzz
Blue Admin

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Hey there! Ah, so you have been a-lurkin' on here for a while now huh? Hehe. I guess you know who everyone is and how things work. Funny thing is though, I don't recall ever seeing you in game...but I guess thats just me lol

Spanish AND French? Awesome! Finally another cool person here. Now I'm curious about your accent. I'm sure it sounds badass.

Nice, I like your motto and you seem like a really colourful person in general. That's one badass cat you got there btw! Those eyes... <3

blackwolf wrote:At least I don't drink my own pee...

Hahahahaha I'm liking you already! For that sentence alone you have already got a spot on my list of favourite CSn peepz!

And LOL about the intelligence thing, I do it too and have successfully managed to pull it off. ;)

Glad to hear CSn has reached your top favourite for servers!
Enjoy your stay here!
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Ron Swansons Stache » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:16 pm

blackwolf wrote:It took me forever to figure out how to make a new post. I'm definitely not a poster or a commentor... though I do read every post... Been playing tf2 for years and years and been on this server often but recently made it my top favourite, so figured I'd make a hello post because why not.

My name is *Blackwolf. I usually get called Black or Wolf or some form of either. I've played on a few servers and have been admin on a few, but these days I just goof around and have fun.

I'm 26 and female. I'm very open and social. If you're annoying, I'll let you know, but don't take it to heart. I don't mean anything rude about it. Even I get annoying sometimes and people tell me to shut up.

I have an accent on some words, I ask that you don't bring it up. Trying to sound normal is hard...

My motto is don't dish out what you won't eat. I'm not afraid to throw some jabs and make people laugh. I'm also not afraid to get roasted myself. It's all for fun after all.

Uhhh, I'm not sure what else to put here. I have a boyfriend and a cat and live in St Louis. My cat is probably better than yours.

I don't currently have a job, so I'll probably try and pop the server at random times when I get bored, but hey, that's good for foreigners and local people.

I love long walks on the beach (like legit, beach life is best life).

I'm very intelligent though I often dumb it down so that I can fit in.
Just kidding ;)

I speak Spanish and French.

So yeah, hi :)

Also I really only add people who I play with often and have talked to. I used to add just anyone and that turned out to be a huge mistake... so I try to keep my steam friend's list small. But I DO have like 850 games or something, so feel free to add me if you wanna play something. I mainly play tf2, but I don't mind downloading stuffs.

I don't know how to add a picture of myself on here, but I'll figure it out

We really just let ANYONE sign up these days, huh?
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by flufffage » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:14 am

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:We really just let ANYONE sign up these days, huh?

ron don't be rude to the new kids

also hi
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by HausOfJoel » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:16 pm

HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave