TF2 player MastrBetty here

Introduce yourself here.

TF2 player MastrBetty here

by MastrBetty » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:03 pm

I've played on and off the TF2 servers for a while now. I do claim to main Medic, so if you need a healer, I'll be sure to provide my services. That usually goes for most any multiplayer game where I usually play healer/support.

If I'm not playing TF2, it's probably Hearthstone at the moment. My battle.net id is MastrBetty#1902 if you want to play Heros of the Storm or whatever.

Anyway, I'm a sarcastic smartass (which i always say is better than being a dumbass), who is very moderate in belief on most everything, including moderation (the practice of living between extremes, not the maintaining of the rules). As you can probably tell, I'm also somewhat anal about how things go and about how they COULD or SHOULD go. But I'm always up for polite discussion about that, and never unwilling to change my mind. I enjoy learning new things and making people laugh.

See you in game!
MastrBetty

Re: TF2 player MastrBetty here

by Someone Special » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:33 am

MastrBetty wrote:I've played on and off the TF2 servers for a while now. I do claim to main Medic, so if you need a healer, I'll be sure to provide my services. That usually goes for most any multiplayer game where I usually play healer/support.

If I'm not playing TF2, it's probably Hearthstone at the moment. My battle.net id is MastrBetty#1902 if you want to play Heros of the Storm or whatever.

Anyway, I'm a sarcastic smartass (which i always say is better than being a dumbass), who is very moderate in belief on most everything, including moderation (the practice of living between extremes, not the maintaining of the rules). As you can probably tell, I'm also somewhat anal about how things go and about how they COULD or SHOULD go. But I'm always up for polite discussion about that, and never unwilling to change my mind. I enjoy learning new things and making people laugh.

See you in game!

Welcome to the forums.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

Re: TF2 player MastrBetty here

by Balubish » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Welcome to the forums. Uiuiuiuiuiuiiuiuiuiiuiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiuiuiiiiiiiiiiiiiuiuiuiuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Introductions