Bubby!... Baddie... Whatever.

Introduce yourself here.

Bubby!... Baddie... Whatever.

by Bubby » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Hello everyone! It's Bubby... some of your are already familiar with me and my antics on Slaybox 1, forgetting I'm not wearing gunboats, etc. For those who don't know me allow me to introduce myself. I enjoy a nice whiskey, burrito, and sport.

I'm 24 years old, with a decent amount of gaming experience to my credit. Admin'd several TF2 servers, as well as servers in other games. I'm a former administrator for the United Gaming Clans (for those of you who have dabbled in Highlander and other competitive play.) I also wrote for Team Acer for a brief period of time, but had to stop due to some personal issues. Racing games are a big pastime for myself, along with music games and first person shooters. In my free time, away from my computer, I do volunteer work as a speech and debate coach at a local high school.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask! I can't wait to become a closer person to your community, everyone!

Uh.. uhhh... I hate talking about myself for too long so later, nerds.
Bubby
Blue Admin

Re: Bubby!... Baddie... Whatever.

by flufffage » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Bubby wrote:Hello everyone! It's Bubby... some of your are already familiar with me and my antics on Slaybox 1, forgetting I'm not wearing gunboats, etc. For those who don't know me allow me to introduce myself. I enjoy a nice whiskey, burrito, and sport.

I'm 24 years old, with a decent amount of gaming experience to my credit. Admin'd several TF2 servers, as well as servers in other games. I'm a former administrator for the United Gaming Clans (for those of you who have dabbled in Highlander and other competitive play.) I also wrote for Team Acer for a brief period of time, but had to stop due to some personal issues. Racing games are a big pastime for myself, along with music games and first person shooters. In my free time, away from my computer, I do volunteer work as a speech and debate coach at a local high school.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask! I can't wait to become a closer person to your community, everyone!

Welcome, fellow nerd.

Bubby more like butty amirite
#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by Balubish » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Välkommen.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:19 am

Welcome to the forums, Bubby <3
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Someone Special » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Bubby wrote:Hello everyone! It's Bubby... some of your are already familiar with me and my antics on Slaybox 1, forgetting I'm not wearing gunboats, etc. For those who don't know me allow me to introduce myself. I enjoy a nice whiskey, burrito, and sport.

Welcome to the forums, mate.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by megamoose » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Whjy didn't you medic me, WE WOULD'VE WON OBVIOUSLY.

Cheers mate, and welcome to your new life online! :D
megamoose
Donator

by Bubby » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:53 pm

>Pub Medic
>Green Text

;)
Bubby
Blue Admin

by Mike808 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:43 am

Hello!
I guess you made an account here the same time that I started playing this game again.
Ill pocket you again tomorrow ;D
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by megamoose » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:06 am

Deward wrote:
Mike808 wrote:Hello!
I guess you made an account here the same time that I started playing this game again.
Ill pocket you again tomorrow ;D

Holy shit Mike's back

Holy shit Mike's back. Also, who are you?
megamoose
Donator

by Mike808 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:31 am

When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Return to Introductions