usak0 here~

Introduce yourself here.

usak0 here~

by usak0 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 am

Hi! :D I have been playing on CSn servers since I was first invited by my buddies Fence and Sussy to play while they casted. I took a rather long break from TF2 a while after that (to spend silly amounts of time playing WoW), but now I'm back and as bad as ever. I enjoy the slayboxes immensely, and consider myself a regular lately. I almost exclusively play soldier these days, but I used to be all about pyro when my steam name was "GIGA PUDDING". I kind of want to apply for admin, but I want to wait to apply until I establish myself more as a member of the community.

I'm 27, and outside of TF2, my hobbies are: crocheting, drawing, lazing (I'm really good at that one), and playing ridiculous amounts of board games. Also, I'm a cashier at a hardware store, super exciting. :roll: I fucking love coffee. 90% of my afk time is spent making and/or drinking coffee. I like stuff like anime/jpop/kpop/etc, but I try really hard not to be a raging weeb. JUDGE ME.

Typing this shit out makes me feel hella uninteresting. But now you people know something about me! YAAAAAY.

usak0
Donator
"GIGA PUDDING"

Re: usak0 here~

by Balubish » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:07 am

usak0 wrote: :roll: I fucking love coffee. 90% of my afk time is spent making and/or drinking coffee.

Typing this shit out makes me feel hella uninteresting. But now you people know something about me! YAAAAAY.

First off, very welcome to the Forums "uuh-sak-ooh" usak0 :) And can agree on the coffee part so much, I drink maybe 10 cups a day at work, kinda an addict.

And very nice with personal interests on your intruduction, not boring at all. I forgot personal interests myself I think. Hope you also will enjoy your stay. And tell Fence to play more and do even more commentary :)

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Beartato » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Welcome to the boards usak0. Seen you quite a bit on the SBs.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Maringue » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Good to see you back!
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Fencerboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Welcome to the forums!!!
:mrgreen:
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Sanic-X » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 am

Welcome! Enjoy your time on CSn!
..::..-context is important-..::..
gotta go fast
Sanic-X
Blue Admin

by Toeknee » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:25 am

Welcome! I have played with you several times and enjoyed every minute!
Toeknee
Blue Admin
I give Mustache Rides!

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:05 pm

usak0 wrote:Hi! :D I have been playing on CSn servers since I was first invited by my buddies Fence and Sussy to play while they casted. I took a rather long break from TF2 a while after that (to spend silly amounts of time playing WoW), but now I'm back and as bad as ever. I enjoy the slayboxes immensely, and consider myself a regular lately. I almost exclusively play soldier these days, but I used to be all about pyro when my steam name was "GIGA PUDDING". I kind of want to apply for admin, but I want to wait to apply until I establish myself more as a member of the community.

I'm 27, and outside of TF2, my hobbies are: crocheting, drawing, lazing (I'm really good at that one), and playing ridiculous amounts of board games. Also, I'm a cashier at a hardware store, super exciting. :roll: I fucking love coffee. 90% of my afk time is spent making and/or drinking coffee. I like stuff like anime/jpop/kpop/etc, but I try really hard not to be a raging weeb. JUDGE ME.

Welcome! I've been seeing you a lot on the SBs and always enjoy playing with you! For some reason, I always thought you were an admin to begin with, oops.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Return to Introductions