Yo Im a Dude

Introduce yourself here.

Yo Im a Dude

by Gamegeek93 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 am

I thought id introduce myself even though some of you might know me already. I started going to CSn servers a few months ago and I've enjoyed it thus far. It also helps I've been friends with Lime Flavored Dragon ( I know him as Lemonade :lol: ) since way before he joined CSn. Any who I'm an Artist of sorts. I like to draw things and when I can I can also sculpt. I also Play Magic the Gathering on occasion. So far everyone I've meet in this community has been very welcoming and I'm hoping I'll be able to stay here for a long time.
Gamegeek93

Re: Yo Im a Dude

by Lime_Flavored_Dragon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 am

Glad to see you're joining :D

You need more decorations
ImageImage

8:04 PM - ≫ReL≪ PootisFactory CSn|LN: the dragon is sniffing the shark and the shark is tasting the dragon
Lime_Flavored_Dragon

by LegendarySurgeon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:58 am

Gamegeek93 wrote:I also Play Magic the Gathering on occasion.

Whoo M:tG! I basically only go to prereleases and big events that my friends drag me to (like GP Philly).
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by Gamegeek93 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:04 pm

yea for me on occasion mean whenever i meet someone else that plays and we both happen to have our cards with us, so i haven't had a real game in a while :(
Gamegeek93

by Beartato » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 pm

This reminds me that I want to draft again. Drafting 10th Ed back when it came out was a blast.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Balubish » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:28 am

Welcome to a great network of gamers! :mrgreen:

Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Fencerboy » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Welcome! :mrgreen:
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Ichise » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 am

Welcome! Good to see more people joining and/or bringing about exposition on people's taste in card games!

Haven't drafted in forever, but my favorites were always Shards and Ravnica. Best drafting sets ever. Now I just make EDH decks with whatever cards I have lying around, while everyone else funnels their infinite supply of money into Gatecrash and such. But either way, what decks do you guys run?

And again, welcome. More people = good.
Ichise

by Gamegeek93 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 am

At this point i don't have a single deck that i use. I'm always making new ones with my cards and trying new things. The only deck that i haven't touched in a while is my swamp deck. Though i don't consider it to be the best deck ever its worked out for me.
Gamegeek93

by LegendarySurgeon » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm

I haven't played constructed magic seriously since Time Spiral block where I ran monogreen scryb force. My favorite deck was my four-color thallid deck, though. Not very effective, but SO COOL.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by Gamegeek93 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm

I used to play with a guy during lunch in high school that had the most insane rainbow deck I've ever seen. He was able to get a lot of insane summons with little mana just because of a card i believe was called Hunting Wumpis or something like that. Its ability was that when it entered the field you could summon another creature with the same color free of mana charge. He used to use this to get his most powerful creature out. I don't remember the name of the card but i remember what it does. It was a 10/10 avatar that had the effect, "Immune to everything. This card cannot be destroyed from the field, your hand, or graveyard, if this card is removed from play place it at the bottom of your deck." O.O
Gamegeek93

by Ichise » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Gamegeek93 wrote:I don't remember the name of the card but i remember what it does. It was a 10/10 avatar that had the effect, "Immune to everything. This card cannot be destroyed from the field, your hand, or graveyard, if this card is removed from play place it at the bottom of your deck." O.O

Progenitals. I run two in my 5 color deck as well. Crazy combos with Maelstrom Archangel (links below)

http://magiccards.info/fvl/en/9.html
http://magiccards.info/query?q=maelstro ... rd&s=cname
Ichise

Return to Introductions