Who is this guy?

Introduce yourself here.

Who is this guy?

by Divide by NaN » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 am

Greetings,

This is Divide by NaN. I change my nick on a regular basis so don't get used to it. It seems that I'm a lot older and stupider than everybody else on this forum so I'll try to stay out of the way except to possibly point out when servers are down or shit isn't working.
Divide by NaN

Re: Who is this guy?

by psyk » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 am

Welcome to the community!
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by NuclearWatermelon » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome to the group.

I would make a joke about how you're an addition to the community, given your current division by zero status, but that would not be that funny in the end, I suppose.
NuclearWatermelon

by Divide by NaN » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 am

I like to play on the tf2ware server and received an invite to this group but I don't really know what it's about. I hear it is some kind of fork from the 2 fingers gaming network? Anyway, you guys should post a backstory , goals for the community etc. somewhere. Maybe once you have the main site up and running proper that will exist.
Divide by NaN

by Vivi Hill » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Yup, we're still working on things. A quick way to put it is we wanted to shake up the leadership a little bit, and start with a fresh, more sensical name and domain.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Return to Introductions