Hello CSn|

Introduce yourself here.

Hello CSn|

by Buwaro F13rC » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 am

You may have seen me on your TF2 slaybox servers, but I haven't formally introduced myself on your forums.
My name is Michael, but my username is F13rC. (pronounced eff-thirteen-are-see, Fierce, or eff-one-three-are-see, I've responded to all three of those)

I decided that since I've been playing a little bit more that I wanted to get to know some of the CSn| members I commonly see on the servers.
I consider myself pretty mediocre at the game, and any tips you guys have for me, I'd be thankful for.
Most of my time has been invested in Soldier, Demoman, Pyro and Scout and my worse class is a toss up between Spy and Sniper.

I found your servers because I used to play Command and Conquer years ago, and used to frequent the DGN Forums.
When I made the transition from Cnc to TF2, I started to play some matches on CSn| with The Captain, who also went to DGNF.
The Critsandvich Network quickly became my favorite servers and they are all I play because most people are around or above my skill level here.

A little about me besides my tendency to game: I animate, compose, illustrate and write.
The Buwaro Elexion part of my current Steam username reflect my enjoyment for the Webcomic, "Slightly Damned."
Longs for Dovahkin powers to be at his beck and call.
Buwaro F13rC
Donator

Re: Hello CSn|

by medkitz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 am

Oh god you, Stop playing demoknight
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Buwaro F13rC » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 am

Medkitz, you've been pretty chill in the past on the servers, and you seem to be in great standing on these forums.

So all I did was comment on how a Pyro that was entirely behind me managed to reflect my Loch n' Load shot back into me when I was attacking someone in front of me.
You weren't there, but I was a little peeved by how you spontaneously made it your mission to tell everyone it was my 'bad aiming.'
Probably was just my horrible high ping making it seem like he passed me, and I'm sorry that I let you annoy me.

What do you have against Demo Knights?
I was just collecting heads tonight and adding up some kills on my strange Loch n' Load.
Until you started Pyro'ing our team into submission.
Buwaro F13rC
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:17 am

I've heard of the comic "Slightly Damned" (especially since there's an ad that pops up so much on FurAffinity), but I've never read it. (not big on comics)

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Come play on the Love Nest sometime :3
Nikki Wolf

by medkitz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 am

Demoknights are trash and you need to learn to play against pyros properly.
Dancing the night away, and then when I get bored, I go and play tfdb_float at the love nest... Again

medkitz

by Bagger Vance » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 am

Well not everyone here is a try hard pyro. Just 95%. Welcome to the servers
Bagger Vance
Donator
Photographer at Daily Bugle

by Phantom » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 am

Bagger Vance wrote: Just 95%.

Does it count if still try hard but accomplish nothing.
BTW Hi welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Saber » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:18 pm

For some reason I keep associating you with cnotez for whatever reason. But yeah, welcome to the forums!
Saber

by medkitz » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Bagger Vance wrote:Well not everyone here is a try hard pyro. Just 95%. Welcome to the servers

99.99%

medkitz

by Buwaro F13rC » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everybody.

@Nikki
"Slightly Damned" ranks pretty high on my list of favorite manga and webcomics, and it has inspired me to try and make an animation based on it.
And sure, I'll have to look into this Love Nest, sometime.

@Saber
I don't think I've seen a Cnotez lately, maybe once.

@Medkitz
I don't play DemoKnight all the time; I know how to use a Stickybomb Launcher and the Scottish Resistance.
Buwaro F13rC
Donator

by Rologton » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:20 am

I think I've seen you around, welcome to the forums!

Believe it or not, that reflect from behind thing is just part of the airblast's coding, it happens all the time. It's technically a glitch, yet it's following how airblast is supposed to work, that is when something hits an airblast it's supposed to go in the opposite direction.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Buwaro F13rC » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 pm

OK, that makes sense Rologton.
Airblasts are coded to always reflect first rather than just deflect where you aim; I can accept that.
I just assumed if you ever crept up behind a soldier and his team you could redirect his missiles and minicrit his teammates, then off him.
That is still possible, just not as well from behind.

Cool Frag video, he got a little cocky with the taunt kill on that spy, but it just goes to show that he's a funny guy, even in failure.
Nice to hear to Pendulum there at the end, I like his taste in music.
Buwaro F13rC
Donator

by Rologton » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah, he's made some funny videos. There are much better Pyros, and much better videos (see: Don Newman) than his, but that was just the only one I could think of that showed that particular glitch in it.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Introductions