What a lovely forum you have here.

Introduce yourself here.

What a lovely forum you have here.

by Q·B » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 am

If you are reading this HELP Wakka has me chained down at some dark, undisclosed location and is poking me at decidedly irregular intervals to prevent me from knowing the sweet, warm embrace of sleep - at least, until I introduce myself. It also kind of smells here.

Five hours have passed since then and I'm finally willing to give in to his demands, if only a little. I-it's not like I'm doing it for him or anything, d-don't get the wrong idea, jeez!

Well. Might as well get it over with. Hello. My name is QB and I have an addiction to TF2. Actually, current theories put forth by top scientists 'round the world suggest that the real QB died two years ago upon receiving this curious game as a gift, having slowly swapped out his various body parts and organs of lesser importance in order to become "one with the game" as his last will and testament describes it. Unfortunately, this included the part of the brain that makes decisions, resulting in unwieldy loadouts for every class he plays. Most avoid contact with it at all costs.

Nevertheless! I hope we may get along at some point in the future. (And be freed of this rope - though he at least had the courtesy to use Nerds Rope™ so I can eventually eat my way out once some of the restraints are loosened. I'm feeling kind of hungry.)
Q·B

Re: What a lovely forum you have here.

by Wakka » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY <3

you'll thank me later
Wakka

by Q·B » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

I will defy your expectations and thank you now instead.

Thanks, Wakka. <3
Q·B

by Necro Wes » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 am

Q·B wrote:If you are reading this HELP Wakka has me chained down at some dark, undisclosed location and is poking me at decidedly irregular intervals to prevent me from knowing the sweet, warm embrace of sleep - at least, until I introduce myself. It also kind of smells here.

Oh god, not again...

Anyways welcome to the forum.
Necro Wes
Donator
Friendly neighborhood zombie

by Q·B » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 am

I admit I was under the suspicion he was a bit too good at it, but he was gentle about it so I honestly couldn't complain too much. \:

Regardless, thanks, Wes~

And now that I've found myself overwhelmed with precious freedom, I will now thoroughly indulge in my right to sleep. Adieu, delicious sandvich of crits.
Q·B

by Vetos » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 am

QB! :D Welcome to the forums.
Vetos

by Saber » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:36 am

INCUBATOR
GET OUT
Just kidding. Welcome, you thingy.
Saber

by Phantom » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 am

i got you man FREBREEZE IT.......smell better
fine welcome to the forums.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by Prof_Schwartz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 am

Welcome!!!!

to

THE FORUMS!!!
Prof_Schwartz

by Fence! » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 am

Q·B wrote:Adieu, delicious sandvich of crits.

Watch your teeth... These sandviches can pack quite a punch. I'm not figuratively speaking, either.
i am only 88
Fence!

by mrpikmin2 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Q·B wrote:If you are reading this HELP Wakka has me chained down at some dark, undisclosed location and is poking me at decidedly irregular intervals to prevent me from knowing the sweet, warm embrace of sleep - at least, until I introduce myself. It also kind of smells here.

Five hours have passed since then and I'm finally willing to give in to his demands, if only a little. I-it's not like I'm doing it for him or anything, d-don't get the wrong idea, jeez!

Well. Might as well get it over with. Hello. My name is QB and I have an addiction to TF2. Actually, current theories put forth by top scientists 'round the world suggest that the real QB died two years ago upon receiving this curious game as a gift, having slowly swapped out his various body parts and organs of lesser importance in order to become "one with the game" as his last will and testament describes it. Unfortunately, this included the part of the brain that makes decisions, resulting in unwieldy loadouts for every class he plays. Most avoid contact with it at all costs.

Nevertheless! I hope we may get along at some point in the future. (And be freed of this rope - though he at least had the courtesy to use Nerds Rope™ so I can eventually eat my way out once some of the restraints are loosened. I'm feeling kind of hungry.)

liking the avatar.

anyway welcome!
mrpikmin2

by Q·B » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

J-Jeanne! Many thanks are in order for letting an incubator like myself mingle amongst you. Well, not like you have a choice, that Holy Grail system of yours goes through me to make contracts with Servants and to grant the wishes at the end of the war. Oh, but I should mention I am in love with your IM@S icon. I'm going to get Who put the bomp? in my head every time I see it, now, among other things. Experts agree I'll go mad by the end of the week (different experts from the scientists I mentioned in my original post. Some would argue those weren't experts at all, anyway.)

P.S. Hi Vetos I love you.
P.P.S. I just used the last of my Febreeze getting the dog smell out of my couch. Anyone want to come to WalMalt with me to get more and maybe some of those cheap dollar pizzas? Yeah, didn't think so.
P.P.P.S. I read that warning to late. Do you guys offer a good dental plan? Guess I bit off more than I could chew. On the plus side, I got the last scrap I needed for the last refined I needed for a hat from it. The bad news is, I already had two of the hat it made. Woe is QB.
P.P.P.P.S. I just wanted a fourth one to be as ridiculous as I'm legally able. But, while I'm here, I'll extend a hello to the others who responded. And to the one that liked the mexican QB avatar, ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás?
Q·B

by doppelganger » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Welcome welcome.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

Return to Introductions