Welcome, me.

Introduce yourself here.

Welcome, me.

by jbeetle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 am

Hello, guys. I joined this community very recently because, while the community I was in before still visits their forums, the actual server is barren most days. I made cp_kakariko and ctf_theskatingrink, and whether you love 'em or hate 'em, I like making them. I plan to make more, and I need a place that will ever actually test them :P.

Also, I like how the admins handle BS. :)

edit: I guess I should add, I play TF2 mostly but own l4d2 and minecraft which I play on occasion.
jbeetle

Re: Welcome, me.

by doppelganger » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 pm

welcome beetle
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by fingerman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm

jbeetle wrote:Hello, guys. I joined this community very recently because, while the community I was in before still visits their forums, the actual server is barren most days. I made cp_kakariko and ctf_theskatingrink, and whether you love 'em or hate 'em, I like making them. I plan to make more, and I need a place that will ever actually test them :P.

edit: I guess I should add, I play TF2 mostly but own l4d2 and minecraft which I play on occasion.

We need some VSH, Dodgeball, and Prophunt versions of wackyraces made ASAP. If you could get on that let me know.

Thanks.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Fencerboy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 pm

welcome!
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Phantom » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:35 pm

We are glad to have you and i hope i can play with you on a server sometime :D
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by jbeetle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 pm

fingerman wrote:
jbeetle wrote:Hello, guys. I joined this community very recently because, while the community I was in before still visits their forums, the actual server is barren most days. I made cp_kakariko and ctf_theskatingrink, and whether you love 'em or hate 'em, I like making them. I plan to make more, and I need a place that will ever actually test them :P.

We need some VSH, Dodgeball, and Prophunt versions of wackyraces made ASAP. If you could get on that let me know.

Thanks.

No, but really, dodgeball on a moving object would be awesome...too bad I Don't think you can parent the entity.
jbeetle

by fingerman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:00 pm

jbeetle wrote:
fingerman wrote:

Thanks.

No, but really, dodgeball on a moving object would be awesome...too bad I Don't think you can parent the entity.

You need to think outside the box, but inside the wacky races map.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by mrpikmin2 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm

looking forward to seeing you if you decide to play on the slaybox or in the rare occasion I play on the fun server.
mrpikmin2

by jbeetle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:32 pm

fingerman wrote:
jbeetle wrote:
fingerman wrote:

Thanks.

You need to think outside the box, but inside the wacky races map.

Sorry, I don't decompile/edit other people's maps. 8-) Not to mention, wacky races sorta makes me cringe.
jbeetle

by megamoose » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Welcome oh Great Creator One!
megamoose
Donator

Return to Introductions