Just Mug is fine

Introduce yourself here.

Just Mug is fine

by Mugalugdug » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:21 am

Well I've been on your servers enough the past little while, may as well join the forums as well (I'm a wee bit of a forum addict :?).

It's pronounced Mug-ah-lug-dug, and the amount of people who have trouble with that makes me smile. However, since I'm aiming for the "gruff Grizzly Adams" look, just calling me Mug is fine. You know, to keep those smile in check.

I'm typically online later at night thanks to work, and considering I work at a beer vendor taking home a six pack once my shift is done to relax with isn't exactly a rare occurrence :roll:.

I should mention I'm altogether terrible at everything, with the occasional shimmering moment of glory brought on by liquid skill. Until that occurs people will have to be thankful for the fact that I seem to magically throw my body in front of anything that had intended on killing them, that is now sitting there thinking "wtf" and generally having fun at my expense while ignoring the rest of the team.

I already know a few names around here (not personally, just in name), so here's hoping I get to learn quite a few more.
Mugalugdug
Donator
is high on LIFE!

Re: Just Mug is fine

by Toaster » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 am

i'm calling you muck-luck if thats alright :D

welcome to csn
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Mugalugdug » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:38 am

Toaster wrote:i'm calling you muck-luck if thats alright :D

Anything you don't have to fumble with is fine 8-).
Mugalugdug
Donator
is high on LIFE!

by Repoman » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 am

Welcome to the land of nopes!
:D
Repoman

Return to Introductions