Spy snackin' on sandvich!

Introduce yourself here.

Spy snackin' on sandvich!

by RykeDaxter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Gentlemen.

Hey-o. Nice ta' meet y'all. I'm RykeDaxter, formerly Raccoon Spy until I found out someone else was using the name waaaay longer than me. Still keeping my avatar though.

I've been playing on the CSn West Coast Slayboxes, ya might've seen me around. Time zone magic has me playing at what might seem like odd hours ta' most of ya. Finally joined the group when I entered a game and it had commentary. I love commentary. I freakin' love commentary. The love I have for commentary might not reach the levels of Heavy's love for sandvich/Doctor/Sasha/etc. but it's pretty high up. And now I'm wondering at how much love a big guy like Heavy has to spread around. Anyway, shame that game had so many crashes. People were friendly, commentary was awesome, and I was backstabbin' like it was the last acts of King Lear.

What was that? Why yes, I backstab frequently. If my avatar and former name didn't clue you in, my favored class is Spy . The CSn servers please me with the relatively low amount of players choosing spy because that means I can play as a spy and keep the Spy Crab tradition alive during setup times. Spy crabs are an endangered species, yannow. I am admittedly a mediocre spy, but alas! It is too late, you are dead. That is what I wanted you to think. Those five deaths were simply part of my master plan to backstab you once and then die.

I cannot delight you with my exotic voice during games as I tend to lag for far too long when I do voice chat. However, be assured that what I cannot give you with audio, I make up for with a scrolling extravaganza of typo-filled text riddled with tired cliches and unfunny jokes. By the end of a single round, you will be thankful I cannot do voice chat.

tl;dr

Your mother.
Digging through your trash like a creeper.
RykeDaxter

Re: Spy snackin' on sandvich!

by SovietPanda » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 pm

"generic introduction goes here."

Hi and welcome to the forums.
SovietPanda
Gold Admin

by doppelganger » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 pm

that is probably the longest introduction I've seen, welcome.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by RykeDaxter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 am

Thank ya!
Digging through your trash like a creeper.
RykeDaxter

by duck » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:19 am

i think ive seen you before, i dont know, anyway welcome to hell blah blah blah
give me all your hats and all that
duck

by xigna13 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:52 pm

hi
xigna13
Donator
Hudda Hudda Huh