The Sultan of the Camels has arrived.

Introduce yourself here.

The Sultan of the Camels has arrived.

by WackyIraqy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 am

My friends,

This world is always in a constant conflict among those that refuse to respect and approve of Allah's teachings, the infidels, and those that fight for the righteous glory that is said "Allah". With the power of Allah vested into my genes, I will lead the war-front against these said "infidels" with the power vested in my Jihad Cannon, which shoots Jihad Beams at those unrighteous unbelievers. Me and my curry loving brothers will purify the world against these gypsy's as well, I must warn you all to beware of these lady magician things, as they can cause great harm and turn you into pixy dust. Yes, berry bad.

That is just a simple introduction to what my cause is for. Stay sandy, keep your turban high, and fight for Allah! Berry gud.

ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL
ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL
ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL
WackyIraqy

Re: The Sultan of the Camels has arrived.

by fingerman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 am

I like this guy. I played with him two arabian nights ago.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by tehs4ndman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:32 pm

my man!

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by WHAMbulance » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Does your camel have two humps? or three?
Bacon is delicious.
Don't squeeze me, I'll fart
WHAMbulance

by WackyIraqy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I have modular camel for special occasions my Friend. The humps are determined based on the number of gypsy's shadows that show up on the sunrise of the same day my friend. Black market my friend, black market.
WackyIraqy

by meh » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Haha I am pleased to welcome you to the forum
meh

Return to Introductions