Hi there friends!

Introduce yourself here.

Hi there friends!

by Strongside » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey my name is Joe When I am not playing runescape I enjoy going to mcdonalds and ordering what they call the "Joe SPecial" lol yess they have a menu named after me, you take a mcdouble and slide it between two mcspicy yeah it is frakin awesome. so anyways i like the color blue as much as I like my best buddy sandman, oh he is quite the lover wink, wink. thats onomanpeeea if thats how u spell it where u like make a sound with words. yeah so tf2 is fun i started playing the other day when my firends like told me how to get steam or like xfiree or w/e but yeah I love critsandwich and i like how the main rule is respect because people make fun of me at school and omg this sucks like you guys are so nice to me I love playin tf2. so what is a hardass because sandman like says it all the time and does it mean i have a nice butt because this guy at shcoool tellss me that when he follows me to the bathrooom.

anywayyyyyys my names joe and I thank you for having the humility to read this post and enjoy it :P. on a serious note awesome server, hardass where it be.
Strongside

Re: Hi there friends!

by tehs4ndman » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm

*Ejaculates*

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by stopitdad » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:39 pm

You sound like a kool kat!

Thanks Rozik for reminding me of my abuse <3
stopitdad

by rozik13 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:45 pm

I GET IT YOU HAVE A SUPERMAN SYMBOL FOR YOUR AVATAR BECAUSE IT STARTS WITH AN S JUST LIKE YOUR NAME STRONGSIDE DOES. AND THEN IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE AS TOUGH AS SUPERMAN. I GET IT.
rozik13

by Echoplex » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

lol

All stock errythang
Echoplex

Return to Introductions