Greetings, I'm finally on this forum.

Introduce yourself here.

Greetings, I'm finally on this forum.

by Jettrax » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi this is Jettrax, call me that or Jett. I'm not new to the network or group but i finally decided to jump onto this forum.
You will usually see me on the fun box and custom maps servers. Unfortunately I try to avoid slaybox 1 because i usually get my ass kicked by pro players that accumulate there. (I dont suck at tf2 those guys are just way better :P )

when not on the funbox i like to play prophunt, saxton hale and when i play real tf2 i am best at payload and arena maps.

i have gotten very good at dodgeball but still only on lucky days I can best Rez, Namieo, Xbawkzes, or Spoon Fox.

I kick ass in zombie fortress until Rez or Zeeco Hat-stab me in my special corner lol.

I am usually easy going but a cheap backstab really pisses me off.

I am a respectful person and i will not be rude unless someone is a jackass or really annoying.

Also if no one thinks negatively on the idea I am sort of interested in becoming a pink admin.

I will see you on the servers and the forum

(and another thing Cheers to Benny Hill for fixing the constant crashing of the funbox, its much better now
Jettrax
Donator

Re: Greetings, I'm finally on this forum.

by Sirnak » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Hello. :D

I don't go on the Funbox much, but we might see each other someday. Also, I love cheap backstabs. Watch your back when I'm around. ;)
ImageSirnak the Wild CarImage
Sirnak
Donator

by tehs4ndman » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm

hi jet nice to me you, thing to remember round these parts, well about me that is, dont be completely naked, cuz i will sneak up behind and have my way with u, and if ur naked around patrid he will try to get u to have his way with him lol HE GAY well nice to meet you and lets be friends!

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by Vivi Hill » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Haha, actually, thank Valve--they fixed a bug with the replay system that was causing the crash.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by duck » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Jettrax wrote:i have gotten very good at dodgeball but still only on lucky days I can best Rez, Namieo, Xbawkzes, or Spoon Fox.

i like how you dont include my name. no one can beat unicorn :O
duck

by Jettrax » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

UnicornPoop wrote:
Jettrax wrote:i have gotten very good at dodgeball but still only on lucky days I can best Rez, Namieo, Xbawkzes, or Spoon Fox.

i like how you dont include my name. no one can beat unicorn :O

You haven't played on the server in forever unicorn so thats why. Spoon barely plays either.
Jettrax
Donator

by xbawkzes » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:30 am

Urgh who's this dirty scumbag on our clean forum.

Oh wait it's Jettrax, my mistake. I thought your name was buttcrax.

HELLO.

Also Unicorn you get beat more than eggs.
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

Return to Introductions