Hello all

Introduce yourself here.

Hello all

by Hotpocket » Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 am

I've been playing on critsandvich servers for a while now and i figured i'd join the forums and what not. I am a console vet (360 represent) and usually play soldier and spy in game :D
A good spy never dies
Hotpocket

Re: Hello all

by Harri » Mon May 02, 2011 9:15 am

Oh Hai and welcome! I see you playing a lot!
Harri
Blue Admin

by Ackybur » Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 am

Hotpocket wrote:I've been playing on critsandvich servers for a while now and i figured i'd join the forums and what not. I am a console vet (360 represent) and usually play soldier and spy in game :D

Soldier my ass, this mans a spy!
Ackybur
Donator

by Trauma Advocate » Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 am

Grrrrr! *Shakes fist at sneaky-sneak hotpocket*
Trauma Advocate
Donator
Spooky

by Sirnak » Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 am

Yeah, you're a freaking Spy, dude! Somehow, I believe we've never played Spy at the same time, which is kinda weird since it's my main class. You are now officially part of the Great Critsandvich Spies, or GCS for short, according to mah personal list.

On this list, I include Trauma Advocate, Doppelgangster, Argent, yourself and my own little narcissistic person.

Anyway, welcome. :lol:
ImageSirnak the Wild CarImage
Sirnak
Donator

by Patrid » Mon May 02, 2011 11:52 am

Welcome.
Yeah, you're a freaking Spy, dude! Somehow, I believe we've never played Spy at the same time, which is kinda weird since it's my least try-hard class. You are now officially part of the Easiest Kill Targets, or EKT for short, according to mah personal list.

^ If you didn't get that, you haven't seen me play pyro
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Sirnak » Mon May 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Patrid wrote:Welcome.
Yeah, you're a freaking Spy, dude! Somehow, I believe we've never played Spy at the same time, which is kinda weird since it's my least try-hard class. You are now officially part of the Easiest Kill Targets, or EKT for short, according to mah personal list.

^ If you didn't get that, you haven't seen me play pyro

xD

Indeed, be very careful of Patrid AND Failhorse. Like, VERY careful. These sickos are part of the Spycheck Or Die group, or SOD for short. These dudes don't laugh with spychecks and they are our natural predators. It's still possible to avoid their spychecks if you know the good spots, but forget getting near sentries and forget to backstab any enemy standing near them if they are not engaged in a quite deadly fight with other people. Trust me. These dudes have no other opening... -.-
ImageSirnak the Wild CarImage
Sirnak
Donator

by Trauma Advocate » Mon May 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Sirnak wrote:Yeah, you're a freaking Spy, dude! Somehow, I believe we've never played Spy at the same time, which is kinda weird since it's my main class. You are now officially part of the Great Critsandvich Spies, or GCS for short, according to mah personal list.

On this list, I include Trauma Advocate, Doppelgangster, Argent, yourself and my own little narcissistic person.

...gtfo, you really think so? :oops: I'm flattered, man.

Oh, and hotpocket, if I ever get abusive and start swearing at you in-game, feel free to laugh at me, because I'm sure to get over it. ;)
Trauma Advocate
Donator
Spooky

by Hotpocket » Mon May 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Thank you for the complements and i will be sure to look out for said pyros as i'm sure we will be seeing a lot of each other :D also im still leaning the basic controlled movements of the more refined spy mechanics (stairstab/rampstab/720 circle stab-humiliation) that i was known for on xbox. anyway thanks for the warm welcome!
A good spy never dies
Hotpocket

by tehs4ndman » Mon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

hey hot pocket, how long am i supposed to microwave u for?

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by Hotpocket » Mon May 02, 2011 2:35 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:hey hot pocket, how long am i supposed to microwave u for?

Depends really if you want me searing hot 2mins 30 seconds brick cold 1min 45 seconds or perfect 2mins-1min 55secs
(i've got this down to a science)
A good spy never dies
Hotpocket

Return to Introductions