When you get mad at Natasha....

Introduce yourself here.

When you get mad at Natasha....

by Maringue » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 am

You are probably being shot at by me, since I always use Natasha to piss off scouts.

Maringue, one of your friendly admins here. Let's see here, I have no skills that are useful in the internets. I'm 31, which makes me fucking Methuselah of the online gaming world. I'm a PhD chemist who works on cancer research. My current efforts are focused on saving titties from breast cancer, which I think we can all get behind. I mean, who doesn't love titties?

In TF2 I generally play heavy, medic, pyro or solider. I'm working at not sucking so much at spy and sniper, but I've given up on scout. I'm just not twitchy enough.

I'll wrap this up with a quote from the immortal Billy Murray: "Back off man, I'm a scientist."

Oh, I almost forgot. Pie is the best. Don't say otherwise or you're a fucking baby rapping communist. Yeah, you heard me Ackbar. Anyway, my name is not in reference to the pie, although I do use it as my avatar to confuse my enemies. It's my old AIM name and after several attempts at entering a normal name, they were all taken. After about try number 20, I went a little crazy and actually shouted this in my dorm room (drug may have played a roll in this too): "I shall be known from now on as the forbidden dance! The Maringue!" I typed it in and it stuck. It's also pronounced Mah-ring-ghey.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Re: When you get mad at Natasha....

by Mr.Offspring » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:19 am

Maringue wrote:You are probably being shot at by me, since I always use Natasha to piss off scouts.

My Friend ! Natasha FTW \o/
Mr.Offspring

by Divide by NaN » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 am

you're a PhD in chemistry? Holy balls! Well, it's nice to see we've got some smart people around here to make up for the rest of us!
Divide by NaN

by Ackybur » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Pie is the worst dessert of allllll time. It's dry all the way around it, and then has some nasty sugary filled...filling. Horrible horrible horrible.
Ackybur
Donator

by Smeemo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:01 pm

I feel indifferent about your pie obsession, but the Natascha has to go! </scoutbias>
Smeemo

Return to Introductions