[Blue] Buzz

Admin applications go here. Follow format please!

[Blue] Buzz

by Buzz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:52 am

I am applying for blue admin. My doing so is prompted mainly by my thinking I can be useful and help you guys out; I know there are a fair few Blue admins already, however there have been numerous occasions recently where people have reached out to me, under the false assumption that I am an admin, to help with something in the server (griefing/hackers etc.). So, I would like to be able to help the next time I'm asked!

My responses to the application questions:

1. How long have you been with CSn? I think since I moved to 'Murica so 3 years.
2. When can we expect to see you on our servers? At the moment I'm on most weekday evenings, usually toward the later end, and at weekends too.
3. What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? Previous admin experience on a friend's TF2 server, and I've also been taking care of the comp team server with Fingerman's help.
4. Any skills that can benefit the community? I'm very tech-minded so I think, if appropriate, I would be able to help out with server issues etc.
5. Are you okay with jumping in an empty server to help populate? Yes. I do that at weekends anyway.
6. Are you over 18? Barely (not barely).
7. To which server are you applying for admin? SB's
8. Forum sign up date? (Min 30 days before you can apply.) Feb 2015
9. Number of forum posts? (Min 50 posts before you can apply.) 17 (not including the Lemon-related ones that were deleted...), but each one is a gem.

Lia/Krieger said they support my application.

I hope I can be helpful.

!voteban Buzz
Buzz
Blue Admin

Re: [Blue] Buzz

by Lia_Rein » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Ya for the first 10 months or so that I was on server I constantly messaged buzz for help with things on server (or when people asked me if I could contact an admin) because Buzz exudes admin auras or some crap, and I know other people also messaged/continue to message him for halps. I think he's reasonable, notices when things are a-happenin' and he's on server frequently. He also helps when he can with donator priviledges. I know we have a lot of blumins but I think Buzz is one of the good uns.
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

by 1#Scrub » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Buzz wrote:!voteban Buzz

never forget
1#Scrub
Donator

by Hooked » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:51 pm

I am one of afore mentioned peoples to have reached out to Buzz about trouble on the server. In general I'm still confused about the admin structure on this server, to be honest.
Hooked

by Lia_Rein » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Hooked wrote:I am one of afore mentioned peoples to have reached out to Buzz about trouble on the server. In general I'm still confused about the admin structure on this server, to be honest.

Well the main idea is blumin = slaybox, pinkmin = fun servers, redmin = fancy overlords
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

by megamoose » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Lia_Rein wrote:
Hooked wrote:I am one of afore mentioned peoples to have reached out to Buzz about trouble on the server. In general I'm still confused about the admin structure on this server, to be honest.

Well the main idea is blumin = slaybox, pinkmin = fun servers, redmin = fancy overlords

Don't forget about the dead and extinct goldmins. And Lia, RED = Bossman's
megamoose
Donator

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Being a bluemin I should probably have known you weren't already..AND I TOTALLY DID.. :shock:

Buzz is mature, rational, and can definitely be trusted with the power. We have way too many bluemins but I'd still support this, this is probably long overdue.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by flufffage » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:50 pm

f a n c y o v e r l o r d s

#opinions
pinkmins more like saltmins amirite
flufffage
Pink Admin
the rare hellobird

by fingerman » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:35 am

Trial started
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Lia_Rein » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:37 am

I think if Buzz gets admin we should adopt his official 'Dr Buzz' title. Cute.

Futhermore, if anyone else wants to put me in contact with their close friends and family I'm up for it lol
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:45 am

Lia_Rein wrote:I think if Buzz gets admin we should adopt his official 'Dr Buzz' title. Cute.

Futhermore, if anyone else wants to put me in contact with their close friends and family I'm up for it lol

Aw that's such an adorable title!

Nah, I'm good Lia. :P
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by Ron Swansons Stache » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Lia_Rein wrote:I think if Buzz gets admin we should adopt his official 'Dr Buzz' title. Cute.

What da..context?!
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Return to Help Wanted!